Next years poppy ■■■■ all.

You’ll have had yer tea?

isaac hunt:
Whiskey £17
Laptop £460
Paint brush £1
Next years poppy [zb] all.

You’ll have had yer tea?

Fingeringhoe, Deptford Creek, and now Issac Hunt, we just need Scrotum Scratcher to come on and the job’s sorted. :laughing:

Blimey Ray, she sits a bit low when loaded.

Dipper_Dave:
Laptop £250
Malibu £15
Getting caught on Tnuk with your ■■■■ catcher £Priceless

new keyboard ,priceless

Driveroneuk:
Blimey Ray, she sits a bit low when loaded.

Optical illusion mate, you wouldn’t get me overloading her. Too much to gain … sorry loose :open_mouth:

I do have a genuine photo to show this but I cant find it in my inebriated state, but will when sober :slight_smile:

damoq:

Actrosman:
No mate…we’ve all been given these lifesaving boxes. I say ‘all’, 1 per unit, all double shifted. If the day driver eats the crisps, wtf am I gonna do■■?

Defect the truck and refuse to take it out.[emoji1]

Eat the f###ing crisps and choccy yourself then defect it the next night…blaming others !

Must be sober now as just found it, not that anyone gives a toss :slight_smile:

baroness_duchess_009.JPG

You can tell Raymundo was a lorry driver, look at the photo ,supermarket carrier bags to poop in and old water bottles to wizz in at night.

Think there’s a wave approaching that so that one could be a bit of an optical illusion. :wink:

Going back to the Bert Prior, she seems to be listed as 175 tonne and you mentioned 270, could explain her low position? :wink:

She carries 260/270 to her load line subject to remaining amount of fuel oil fresh water etc, The 175 is what is called the gross tons, (cubic feet of space = x number of tonnes) that is worked out by taking all other spaces like engine room, wheelhouse accommodation apart from the hold space and used to work out port dues trinity house for navigational marks and what sort of regulations and suchlike she comes under of which there are far too many.

What job do you do Raymondo as your lorry seems to lack wheels and floats on water?
Are you a ex lorryist?

xichrisxi:
What job do you do Raymondo as your lorry seems to lack wheels and floats on water?
Are you a ex lorryist?

No. That’s a photo of his truck while parked up in ■■■■■■■ a few weeks ago.[emoji6]

Until my class 1 expired in late 2012 I alternated between driving and owning a truck(s) and skipper on dry cargo ships on anything that took my fancy at the time and what was on offer from the little Bert Prior (which remains a firm favourite) to a lot bigger stuff that ran anything to anywhere, providing it was mostly legal or the money good enough to compensate. :slight_smile:

raymundo:
Until my class 1 expired in late 2012 I alternated between driving and owning a truck(s) and skipper on dry cargo ships on anything that took my fancy at the time and what was on offer from the little Bert Prior (which remains a firm favourite) to a lot bigger stuff that ran anything to anywhere, providing it was mostly legal or the money good enough to compensate. :slight_smile:

What’s it take to get a licence to legally sail (drive ?) that ? And do you need to pass a stupid medical .

3 wheeler:

raymundo:

What’s it take to get a licence to legally sail (drive ?) that ? And do you need to pass a stupid medical .

Where’s this thread heading now I wonder…?

Trucknet soon to become Shipnet (or similar)…■■

From the time I left sea school to obtaining my masters was 7 years for ships but I did go skipper of a smallish cargo boat plying within the area from the Humber to Dover just before my 21st birthday which was ■■■■■■■ hell, a long time ago. Yes the medical is very stringent and only certain registered doctors can do it, every two years or if the doc wants every 1 year and cost £80. All other required certificates are valid for 5 years then need renewing and there’s 8 of em all told !

raymundo:
From the time I left sea school to obtaining my masters was 7 years for ships but I did go skipper of a smallish cargo boat plying within the area from the Humber to Dover just before my 21st birthday which was [zb] hell, a long time ago. Yes the medical is very stringent and only certain registered doctors can do it, every two years or if the doc wants every 1 year and cost £80. All other required certificates are valid for 5 years then need renewing and there’s 8 of em all told !

It’s something I wish I’d done back in the day.

raymundo:
She carries 260/270 to her load line subject to remaining amount of fuel oil fresh water etc, The 175 is what is called the gross tons, (cubic feet of space = x number of tonnes) that is worked out by taking all other spaces like engine room, wheelhouse accommodation apart from the hold space and used to work out port dues trinity house for navigational marks and what sort of regulations and suchlike she comes under of which there are far too many.

I see … or should that be I sea … I think. :slight_smile:

Do you have a crew or is it you, optic and bog roll?

Even Tom Hanks had a volley ball