Toilet problems

Best thing about driving a drag was you can sit on the a frame for a dump :neutral_face:

seth 70:
Best thing about driving a drag was you can sit on the a frame for a dump :neutral_face:

Legs swinging :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:

seth 70:

Legs swinging :laughing: :laughing:

Yep and 2 mucky marks on your legs…when you have done it just move a few feet and blame a dog :laughing:

I once had to brake quite hard in a bus,a bit later I remarked about the terrible smell thinking that it was caused by farmers spreading dung or whatever they do.An old lady said “You are lucky,you are just smelling it because of your driving we are all sitting in it.”

alamcculloch:
I once had to brake quite hard in a bus,a bit later I remarked about the terrible smell thinking that it was caused by farmers spreading dung or whatever they do.An old lady said “You are lucky,you are just smelling it because of your driving we are all sitting in it.”

Proper chuckling to this :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Many moons ago a bus driver in our depot took the seat Base off over the rear wheel arch and did a dump in the space and put the seat Base back, he admitted to it as well… :open_mouth:

If I’m stuck its in the back of the trailer binbag and baby wipes to the fore. :sunglasses:
Never EVER dump in the cab :exclamation: :exclamation: :open_mouth:

best thing to do and this applies to peaces too
get up on the catwalk (people will think your uncoulpling)
have a good peace or a big sheeyte on the catwalk
wipe your hole with the red air line
then next day when you get to your yard or somewhere with a wash
give catwalk a good blast with high pressure hose

Drift:
Where do layby food Van operators go :open_mouth:

Good question. :open_mouth:

Dipper_Dave:

newmercman:
It was a good while before I dared to let a ■■■■ out after that little episode :laughing:

:slight_smile: old age changes ones trustworthyness of a ■■■■. Maybe its just me but my body takes great pleasure in confusing itself. I once sneezed, ■■■■■■ and pooped myself at the same time whilst being the designated driver from a camping trip with friends. Luckily my driving style sent everyone to sleep whilst I sat there for 3 hours having seriously let my self down.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dipper_Dave:

newmercman:
It was a good while before I dared to let a ■■■■ out after that little episode :laughing:

:slight_smile: old age changes ones trustworthyness of a ■■■■. Maybe its just me but my body takes great pleasure in confusing itself. I once sneezed, ■■■■■■ and pooped myself at the same time whilst being the designated driver from a camping trip with friends. Luckily my driving style sent everyone to sleep whilst I sat there for 3 hours having seriously let my self down.

I was overnighting in Denmark a couple of years back, when I got the urge to splurge at 0300. I was in a car park on an ind estate and it was snowing at the time. I got out of the motor and squatted in a discreet corner. After the dirty deed was done, I covered the aftermath with snow. But the heat from the plop melted the snow so I left it. In the morning I noticed a security camera pointed straight at the spot of the temporary toilet! :stuck_out_tongue:

It is terrible that this issue has never been properly addressed. The Factories Act (or somesuch) stipulates that workers must be provided with toilet facilities. Next time I go to the commercial motor show I will make a point of asking manufacturers what toilet facilities are built in to the cab. Must be possible to have a Porta Potti (?) accommodated under the passenger seat. I admit that the idea of working in a “toilet” is not attractive but it is better than some of the horror stories on this subject.

Drift:

Frying pan.

peterm:

Drift:

Frying pan.

Thank God for my wife making my butties :laughing:

peterm:

Drift:

Frying pan.

Never did like the look of them sausages they fry :open_mouth:

I’d rather ■■■■ outside than in a portaloo in the cab. And I Will never use one of those blue boxes some companies provide for visiting drivers.

There are some issues that have been raised in this thread that I could have done without realizing were genuine issues!

Euro:
It is terrible that this issue has never been properly addressed. The Factories Act (or somesuch) stipulates that workers must be provided with toilet facilities. Next time I go to the commercial motor show I will make a point of asking manufacturers what toilet facilities are built in to the cab. Must be possible to have a Porta Potti (?) accommodated under the passenger seat. I admit that the idea of working in a “toilet” is not attractive but it is better than some of the horror stories on this subject.

In cab toilets are a no go because, for the most part, we don’t own our trucks and other people have to drive them from time to time. Can you imagine the kick offs in transport offices when drivers find anothers smells and skids marks?

Contraflow:

Ain’t no tachograph in a Fiat Doblo.
[/quote]
That’s not a phrase that comes into conversation everyday