Toilet problems

Own Account Driver:
This issue does seem to effect truck drivers more than other mobile workers. Do cabbies ever have to squat over a bag in the back of their Fiat Doblo?

Ain’t no tachograph in a Fiat Doblo.

Drift:
Panic…

crap attack :sunglasses:

Contraflow:

NewLad:
Drive onto the nearest toilet and then re start the 45, I generally don’t let myself get that tight on driving time so it wouldn’t be an issue.

What about back in the real world? How new are you NewLad? :open_mouth:

I did over six months parking on farm waste ground, with absolutely no facilities, sometimes there were times when I was absolutely busting for a tom ■■■, but I can say hand on heart I’ve NEVER had a wild ■■■■.

As for being ‘New’ depends what your on about, ‘new’ to acting like an animal do a ■■■■ in a lay by, very new, in fact virgin new.

Where do layby food Van operators go :open_mouth:

NewLad:

Contraflow:

NewLad:
Drive onto the nearest toilet and then re start the 45, I generally don’t let myself get that tight on driving time so it wouldn’t be an issue.

I did over six months parking on farm waste ground, with absolutely no facilities, sometimes there were times when I was absolutely busting for a tom ■■■, but I can say hand on heart I’ve NEVER had a wild [zb].

As for being ‘New’ depends what your on about, ‘new’ to acting like an animal do a [zb] in a lay by, very new, in fact virgin new.

You are dealing with someone that normally does it in his hand then throws it at another chimp.

Own Account Driver:
Everyone’s been caught out and to me a carrier bag always seems preferable to venturing into the bushes of a layby.

:open_mouth:

Really?

I’d never ■■■■ in the cab. Even if the only alternative was doing it in full view of a major arterial route.

Wild every time for me I’m afraid. :blush: :confused: :laughing:

Own Account Driver:

NewLad:

Contraflow:

NewLad:

I did over six months parking on farm waste ground, with absolutely no facilities, sometimes there were times when I was absolutely busting for a tom ■■■, but I can say hand on heart I’ve NEVER had a wild [zb].

As for being ‘New’ depends what your on about, ‘new’ to acting like an animal do a [zb] in a lay by, very new, in fact virgin new.

You are dealing with someone that normally does it in his hand then throws it at another chimp.

Ffs I spat my beer out then :laughing:

Drift:

Own Account Driver:

NewLad:

Contraflow:

NewLad:

Ffs I spat my beer out then :laughing:

Tut Tut beer waster :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Own Account Driver:

NewLad:

Contraflow:

NewLad:

Lmao, this brings me to a video I was recording at a zoo, the gorillas were going crazy, anyway I’m recoding this gorilla and he ■■■■■ in his hand and chucks it straight at another gorillas face lol

It reminds me of a true story I posted ages ago called “Nigel’s tale”
Where a mate was working collecting & emptying those glass recycling in supermarket carparks, & got caught short.

most ill do in the cab is fill a lucozadw bottle up, when it comes to a turkish its the bushes or in the back of the trailer everytime, ■■■■■■■■ in the cab is just pure wrong, theres no water for the ollies to fall in hence hide the smell a bit, would knock me sick having to drive around for a good hour with that smell up my nose, and as for gettin rid of the evidence i dont take it to no services with me it gets left were it gets dropped im not licensed to carry hazardous waste :slight_smile:

Open the passenger door that is presumably facing the 9 ft impassable hedge, hold on to both grab handles and back 'er out the door and shout “beware below”…

Obviously you would have to watch the paint work. Fairly sure mine could strip paint…

newmercman:
It was a good while before I dared to let a ■■■■ out after that little episode :laughing:

:slight_smile: old age changes ones trustworthyness of a ■■■■. Maybe its just me but my body takes great pleasure in confusing itself. I once sneezed, ■■■■■■ and pooped myself at the same time whilst being the designated driver from a camping trip with friends. Luckily my driving style sent everyone to sleep whilst I sat there for 3 hours having seriously let my self down.

Dipper_Dave:

newmercman:
It was a good while before I dared to let a ■■■■ out after that little episode :laughing:

:slight_smile: old age changes ones trustworthyness of a ■■■■. Maybe its just me but my body takes great pleasure in confusing itself. I once sneezed, ■■■■■■ and pooped myself at the same time whilst being the designated driver from a camping trip with friends. Luckily my driving style sent everyone to sleep whilst I sat there for 3 hours having seriously let my self down.

That’s what i mean about doing something childish :wink:

Dipper_Dave:

newmercman:

crying with laughter! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just out of the bingo

Contraflow:

Cotswoldcrunch:
If I was still on tippers, jump in the back, unload and cover it with some of the load.

Good lad. I’ve considered this before, but never actually done it. :laughing:

Once did this in a layby right on side of road when I was on muckaway and a bloody double decker bus came by!! So embarrassing.

xfmatt:

Contraflow:

Cotswoldcrunch:
If I was still on tippers, jump in the back, unload and cover it with some of the load.

Good lad. I’ve considered this before, but never actually done it. :laughing:

Once did this in a layby right on side of road when I was on muckaway and a bloody double decker bus came by!! So embarrassing.

A Smiths driver did this on the A41 near Bicester before the M40 was opened. The offended passenger rang Smiths and the driver in question had a telling off from Mr Smith who wasn’t too pleased one of his tippers had been used as a toilet.
I wonder if it’d been acceptable if it’d been one of Crappers’ lorries?

Dipper_Dave:
old age changes ones trustworthyness of a ■■■■.

+1

Dipper_Dave:

newmercman:

After three hours I’m sure that spilled load had dried up and the smell was gone.