Stobart Ducks & Balers Episode 4

points on tonights show.

1. Bald guy on the wood chip job,not wearing his seat belt.
  2. scania’s now using petrol.
  3. no mention of any secret warehouses.
  4. the guy at the glass factory finds another load to keep stobarts happy. :laughing: yea rite.
  5. how annouying is the irish guy ■■? :angry:
  6. the ‘clever’ driver,who wants to climb the stobarts ladder. (lord give me strength) :laughing:
  7. cooling the trailer when he arrives at the depot (abit late)

This show has to be the best comedy on friday night. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

TTX boy:
points on tonights show.

4. the guy at the glass factory finds another load to keep stobarts happy. :laughing: yea rite.
  6. the ‘clever’ driver,who wants to climb the stobarts ladder. (lord give me strength) :laughing:

his wagon was running ■■■■.no adblue in it i bet :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: 50 miles in an hr not at 40 on single track roads must have been speeding :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

TTX boy:
points on tonights show.

1. the guy at the glass factory finds another load to keep stobarts happy. :laughing: yea rite.

Probably gave the load to Surefreight as they actually wanted it to arrive, not be fannyed around the country for a week.
Don’t all customers work to keep their haulier happy? :laughing:

I thought that the bald guy who wanted to limb the ladder was OK, he seemed normal enough and wanted to better himself.

Working up is surely better than getting someone in with no experience.

Plenty of other old ■■■■■■■■ on the programme though, but better than some there has been.

Quinny:
95 miles in 2 hours, on Irish roads…I don’t think so. :laughing:

Something tells me there’s a porky going on here.

Ken.

Haven’t watched this (only ever seen a part last week when I was stuck in Tosco’s waiting room)

I can do just over a 100 miles in 2h 20h on Irish roads, and that’s with the cruise set at 80km/h. That’s from the back of Dublin airport up to Boucher Road, Belfast mind, so it’s all motorway. :wink:

ady1:
i wonder what the paddys make of there 3 yr old g-380.s,bit of a drop down from there r-620 v8,s :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

They look a step up from all the Backsores they had a Tesco Ballymun…

Coffeeholic:

rob22888:
Not sure about the “slovakian beauty”. :confused: :confused: :confused: Bet that Mark fella was well impressed having to take her around.

He probably won’t notice her, she’ll be hidden by his curtains. :unamused: :unamused: :imp:

let’s hope for his sake he doesn’t end up hidden behind her “curtains” OMG !! :laughing: :laughing:

why open both doors to try and get a sample into that little tub :confused:

I’m surprised any of you blokes watch the show at all. It started over here a couple of weeks ago… what utter, unmitigated, 100% ■■■■■■ I managed about 15 min’s and gave up. It ain’t like my days on trucks in the 60’ and 70’s. We weren’t a bunch of jessies then. :slight_smile:

Best part was when the Irish guy called someone a ■■■■■■■■ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

Paul_Humphreys:

merc0447:
gotta say that curtain/fridge trailer is impressive

Well I use to load Pentons curtain siders fridges, about 20 years ago. So it is not a new idea.

Paul

Lionport, Lion Freight and Parkland International ran them through Hull docks in about 1988

I remember pulling Wincanton curtainsider fridges, when I was young! so a long time ago :laughing:

I only saw the bit with the nightshift munching their sarnies in the waiting room at Heywood.

Realistic but boring so I turned it over. Safe in the knowledge I can read all about Eposode 4 on TNUK over the following week.

I’ve gotta say… Five pages on TNUK by Saturday morning. An impressive effort.

grumpybum:
This may be a stupid question, but not being familiar with curtain-siders or fridges, I need to ask:

I was under the impression that you should strap down a load on a curtain-sider as though it was on a flat? So how did he manage that with that fridge trailer? Did he have room to get in the sides and we didn’t see that, or was the extra thickness and strength of the curtains sufficient? I’m assuming he couldn’t open them as he would affect the temperature ?[/quote

I thought the same,maybe Stobarts have an " agreement " with VOSA re: strapping loads on a curtainsider. :wink:

grumpybum:
This may be a stupid question, but not being familiar with curtain-siders or fridges, I need to ask:

I was under the impression that you should strap down a load on a curtain-sider as though it was on a flat? So how did he manage that with that fridge trailer? Did he have room to get in the sides and we didn’t see that, or was the extra thickness and strength of the curtains sufficient? I’m assuming he couldn’t open them as he would affect the temperature ?

you would`nt strap the load he was carrying

dreva:

TTX boy:
points on tonights show.

his wagon was running [zb].no adblue in it i bet :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: 50 miles in an hr not at 40 on single track roads must have been speeding :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thought Scania were EGR?

dont know if i heard it right but did’nt they say night men could do up to 400 miles a night and tip 4 trailer’s, not bad going eh?

Just caught up this afternoon
BEST ONE YET!!! :laughing:
Irish Stobarts :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
The irish trucks run on petrol :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing:
A driver crying at having a kid in his cab :open_mouth: :confused:
Plus the Irish guy looks like an older Hugh Dennis :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Keep it up Stobbie :unamused: :laughing:
Oh and it looks like Mark is shipping in illegals next week :open_mouth:

Having watched last nights episode, i was happy to see the irish fellow calling some car driver a ■■■■■■■■ for undertaking him.Also on his way back from the bottle plant, he was moaning about the wagon parked on the corner, perhaps they should focus more on the idiot drivers, it might make a few people realise how difficult these things are to manouvre.

prdcb1:
Having watched last nights episode, i was happy to see the irish fellow calling some car driver a ■■■■■■■■ for undertaking him.Also on his way back from the bottle plant, he was moaning about the wagon parked on the corner, perhaps they should focus more on the idiot drivers, it might make a few people realise how difficult these things are to manouvre.

I agree abouth the ■■■■■■■■ bit :sunglasses: Funny as foook, as soon as he said it, it instantly reminded me of Dermot Morgan (RIP :frowning: )

It just shows how anti Stobart these forums can be,I mean not one mention of the ■■■■■■ in the green man at thetford trying to beat Tim to tip and ripping the door apart!!
That was the best laugh of the night as people think we have the monopoly on employing wa** drivers,obviously not after that performance!!
Howdy doody from Dublin is a star in the making!!