Stobart Ducks & Balers Episode 4

jase:
It just shows how anti Stobart these forums can be,I mean not one mention of the [zb] in the green man at thetford trying to beat Tim to tip and ripping the door apart!!

good point

jase:
It just shows how anti Stobart these forums can be,I mean not one mention of the [zb] in the green man at thetford trying to beat Tim to tip and ripping the door apart!!
That was the best laugh of the night as people think we have the monopoly on employing wa** drivers,obviously not after that performance!!
Howdy doody from Dublin is a star in the making!!

Do you wanna know why this forum is mostly anti stobbies?
Have a search and see how many previous threads have Wincanton, DHL, Or Palllet*** as a thread title.

Baldy brass eye licker going on about a 20ton payload on an artic being “heavy”. He should drive bulk tippers then and try 29-30ton payloads. Or (pre weighloaders) when I’ve had 20 ton on a 6wheeler :open_mouth:
The biomass driver was 1ton overweight; Surely a firm like Stobarts would fit weighers, and getting banned for running overweight; WTF has it got to do with the delivery point, it’s not their license FFS?
What was the drama with “running light”? If I get to the weighbridge I couldn’t careless if I’m 2tonnes light a load’s a load and it doesn’t affect my wages, I take it…

I have to admit that it does help our industry but the drivers do look like zbzbzbzb among our fellow drivers :unamused: :laughing: but why do they seem to have a fetish for fridges this series :confused: :confused: :confused:

No disrespect to Stobart drivers, but what a choreographed load of old BS ! Bring back Ice Road Truckers.

grumpybum:
This may be a stupid question, but not being familiar with curtain-siders or fridges, I need to ask:

I was under the impression that you should strap down a load on a curtain-sider as though it was on a flat? So how did he manage that with that fridge trailer? Did he have room to get in the sides and we didn’t see that, or was the extra thickness and strength of the curtains sufficient? I’m assuming he couldn’t open them as he would affect the temperature ?

theyve got side bars in them[tesco spec or someting like that for cages i think,i always fitted them before loading a chilled load as we always tip out back door,so just strap back pallets ,never had any move.
if it was ambient load id just open curtains and strap as fridge was off anyway,again never had a problem,bars are then stored under back of tri in box.

bubsy06:
I have to admit that it does help our industry but the drivers do look like zbzbzbzb among our fellow drivers :unamused: :laughing: but why do they seem to have a fetish for fridges this series :confused: :confused: :confused:

And a fetish for pizza’s…every week there’s an urgent load of pizza’s to be delivered,order them earlier then they wont run out :laughing:

dreva:

TTX boy:
points on tonights show.

1. Bald guy on the wood chip job,not wearing his seat belt.
  2. scania’s now using petrol.
  3. no mention of any secret warehouses.
  4. the guy at the glass factory finds another load to keep stobarts happy. :laughing: yea rite.
  5. how annouying is the irish guy ■■? :angry:
  6. the ‘clever’ driver,who wants to climb the stobarts ladder. (lord give me strength) :laughing:
  7. cooling the trailer when he arrives at the depot (abit late)

This show has to be the best comedy on friday night. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

his wagon was running [zb].no adblue in it i bet :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: 50 miles in an hr not at 40 on single track roads must have been speeding :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

think you just lost your bet,im sure it was a r-420 which doesnt use ad-blue
we use mainly 3 different versions on chilled
g-380 -use ad-blue
g-400-dont use ad-blue
r-420-dont use ad-blue
the only 6 leggers are r-420 ,we did have some g-400 6 leggers but they were white hire ones
what came up on dash is granted what comes uo on our g-380 when some plonkers too idle to fill with ad-blue and it runs out,no idea what causes it on r-420.
id guess if hed wanted it to go better up hill hed of been better to manually dropped it a gear before he started to climb as if he was in 12 th its just a o/d so some scania mechanic told me and dies very quickly on a climb,i

bubsy06:
Just caught up this afternoon
BEST ONE YET!!! :laughing:
Irish Stobarts :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
The irish trucks run on petrol :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing:
A driver crying at having a kid in his cab :open_mouth: :confused:
Plus the Irish guy looks like an older Hugh Dennis :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Keep it up Stobbie :unamused: :laughing:
Oh and it looks like Mark is shipping in illegals next week :open_mouth:

he was crying upset because the kid he had in his cab was dying of lukemia if i heard it right,stobart driver or not it just shows the drivers got a heart,we had a young girl die of cancer in our street ,ill admit it upset me,bought tears to my eyes,16 yr old dying :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

bubsy06:

fetish for fridges,if it was my series id want my best drivers port
fretish for fridges,obvious,fridges are COOL :stuck_out_tongue:

ady1:
fretish for fridges,obvious,fridges are COOL :stuck_out_tongue:

There would be problems if they weren’t.

ady1:

dreva:

TTX boy:
points on tonights show.

4. the guy at the glass factory finds another load to keep stobarts happy. :laughing: yea rite.
  6. the ‘clever’ driver,who wants to climb the stobarts ladder. (lord give me strength) :laughing:

his wagon was running [zb].no adblue in it i bet :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: 50 miles in an hr not at 40 on single track roads must have been speeding :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

g-380 -use ad-blue
g-400-dont use ad-blue
r-420-dont use ad-blue
the only 6 leggers are r-420 ,we did have some g-400 6 leggers but they were white hire ones
what came up on dash is granted what comes uo on our g-380 when some plonkers too idle to fill with ad-blue and it runs out,no idea what causes it on r-420.
id guess if hed wanted it to go better up hill hed of been better to manually dropped it a gear before he started to climb as if he was in 12 th its just a o/d so some scania mechanic told me and dies very quickly on a climb,i

I think you’ll find the very latest r420’s are ad blue.

bigtruck:

ady1:

dreva:

TTX boy:
points on tonights show.

g-380 -use ad-blue
g-400-dont use ad-blue
r-420-dont use ad-blue

I think you’ll find the very latest r420’s are ad blue.

Correct. I was in an 11 plate Stobbies R420 on Thursday and that used AdBlue.

I was surprised when they said that they have 175 vehicles based in Ireland. I was also very interested to see them loading up at Quiins in Derrylin, I noticed that all of the other main hauliers also had vehicles loading at Derrylin.

Slab Murphy:
I was surprised when they said that they have 175 vehicles based in Ireland. I was also very interested to see them loading up at Quiins in Derrylin, I noticed that all of the other main hauliers also had vehicles loading at Derrylin.

That surprised me too because someone on here said that any Stobart trucks in Ireland would be firebombed. Those Irish lads must be slippin :stuck_out_tongue: