Stobart Ducks & Balers Episode 4

Sadly I will be asleep when its on tonight so could someone poss sum up the episode in 5 or 6 bullet points for when I read the forums when waiting to leave the yard at 1 am tomorrow.

(such a shame, I’ll lose sleep I will :exclamation: :laughing: )

cheers

1. Stobart have ROAD TRAINS! these are much harder to drive than wagon & drags.
  2. If you are carrying a trailer of cold remedies - this is a life or death load.
  3. Oh, sod it, I can’t be bothered…

dont forget 10rs to do 6 drops 2 collections when your 1hr drive from base :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

dreva:
dont forget 10rs to do 6 drops 2 collections when your 1hr drive from base :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I hadn’t forgotten - just couldn’t be arsed :laughing:

The driver has the width of a cigarette paper to get through the gap/onto the bay/onto the train. Oh the drama.

god that show is ■■■.looked on there website they knew all about malcom buying that side of the trailer :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Coffeeholic:
The driver has the width of a cigarette paper to get through the gap/onto the bay/onto the train. Oh the drama.

Now now, don’t exaggerate (unlike Channel 5), it was “the width of a cigarette packet” they said :slight_smile:

Here we go guys and girls…

Forgot…

News reached me yesterday that supertrucker will lose his FH 700 soon as it’s going on hospitality on F1.

Ken.

54 foot 17 tonne■■?

And then 44 tonne■■?

Which is to to be then?

Ken.

Got to say that Tim comes across as one of the best guys I’ve seen on so far.

Ken.

He’s a normal one ken… There’s a few of us on Stobarts like that. Not many to be fair. “sweating like a glass blowers arse!” lmfao

Quinny:
Got to say that Tim comes across as one of the best guys I’ve seen on so far.

Ken.

I was thinking that. Relatively interesting segment as well about the biomass stuff compared to the usual “drama” of an urban multi drop.

Top guy.

Great to see a normal Stobby driver.

Ken.

Ahhh. Mumtaz in Bradford.

Their restaurant is spot on.

Ken.

■■■■ and his shovel pleasing tim :grimacing: :grimacing:

Coming off the ferry with their hazards going? WTF, that is the signal when boarding that you need a plug in for the fridge. :unamused: :unamused:

“Stobart will be out of pocket for petrol”

Is this Scania’s new fuel policy then?

Ken.

Coffeeholic:
Coming off the ferry with their hazards going? WTF, that is the signal when boarding that you need a plug in for the fridge. :unamused: :unamused:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: Trucks running on petrol :open_mouth: :open_mouth: First time I’ve heard of that!!! :open_mouth: :laughing:

95 miles in 2 hours, on Irish roads…I don’t think so. :laughing:

Something tells me there’s a porky going on here.

Ken.