Stobart Ducks & Balers Episode 4

Bald guy is a arese licker get them in every company, gotta say that curtain/fridge trailer is impressive

He’s just passed my house.

Welcome to Morrisons pal.

Ken.

join the queue at morros lmao

jonboy

surely that fridge should of gone on when he left morros?

jonboy

fingers:

jonboy

To get it down to temp in readiness. I agree. That’s how I was taught on fridges.

Ken.

Christ. That Slovakian bird on next week looks like a bloke. :open_mouth:

Ken.

ohhhhhhh who’s miss slovakia?? woof woof :laughing:

Not sure about the “slovakian beauty”. :confused: :confused: :confused: Bet that Mark fella was well impressed having to take her around.

Quinny:

fingers:

jonboy

To get it down to temp in readiness. I agree. That’s how I was taught on fridges.

Ken.

To be fair the way they edit these programs he probably did do it at Wakey.

rob22888:
Not sure about the “slovakian beauty”. :confused: :confused: :confused: Bet that Mark fella was well impressed having to take her around.

He probably won’t notice her, she’ll be hidden by his curtains. :unamused: :unamused: :imp:

rob22888:

Wonder what his chat up lines with her were?

Answers on a postcard please.

Ken.

merc0447:
gotta say that curtain/fridge trailer is impressive

Well I use to load Pentons curtain siders fridges, about 20 years ago. So it is not a new idea.

Paul

merc0447:
Bald guy is a arese licker get them in every company, gotta say that curtain/fridge trailer is impressive

they may look impressive but unless sdc have reworked the ones i took back there not a lot of good,once youd opened the curtains it was a nightmare trying to get the temp down on them,but the ones i used wouldnt go below o to pull it down[he said -10 :confused: ] so maybe all the ones i took back to sdc have been reworked,bloke i talked to at sdc was on about changing floors,roofs to sort problem[but who paid for that was the stumbling block],as far as i can see is all theyve done is paint underneath white to reflect heat on one in our yard,never tried fridge so may be you can now go down to -10 unlike 0 before

i wonder what the paddys make of there 3 yr old g-380.s,bit of a drop down from there r-620 v8,s :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

How come the paddys get the auld bangers ady? They no good enough to get brand new wagons?

Bit different to my company we run everything until it runs no more :laughing:

Paul_Humphreys:

merc0447:
gotta say that curtain/fridge trailer is impressive

Well I use to load Pentons curtain siders fridges, about 20 years ago. So it is not a new idea.

Paul

Lionport, Lion Freight and Parkland International ran them through Hull docks in about 1988

Those bloody Stobart trucks must be crap if they cannot get up that hill :stuck_out_tongue:

It is a good job they don’t run over the water much :stuck_out_tongue:

merc0447:
How come the paddys get the auld bangers ady? They no good enough to get brand new wagons?

Bit different to my company we run everything until it runs no more :laughing:

so ive heard theres threats of anything STOBART in ireland being petrol bombed :open_mouth: :open_mouth: ,read it on here a while ago,so a few old 380,s going up in flames isnt going to be the end of the world :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Wheel Nut:
Those bloody Stobart trucks must be crap if they cannot get up that hill :stuck_out_tongue:

It is a good job they don’t run over the water much :stuck_out_tongue:

ive told you before wheelnut those r-420 are pants,now if hed of had a g-380 hed of been in the third lane blitzing anything on the road.
i mean eveen the paddys who love there v8,s are having g-380,s shipped over to them,know a top truck when they see one them paddys :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

This may be a stupid question, but not being familiar with curtain-siders or fridges, I need to ask:

I was under the impression that you should strap down a load on a curtain-sider as though it was on a flat? So how did he manage that with that fridge trailer? Did he have room to get in the sides and we didn’t see that, or was the extra thickness and strength of the curtains sufficient? I’m assuming he couldn’t open them as he would affect the temperature ?