Stobart Channel 5 Friday!

I just watched it now cant get a good signal in krikcaldy stupid warehouses so put up with 5 on demand but i had my weekly laugh.

What got me was they sent superdriver from widness to crick EMPTY to be shown how 6 buttons on a fridge work and C5’s words ‘Non perishable is totally different to Perishable’ Sorry but there is no difference.

And who really cries when the boss goes i got you a new truck you moving out your old one? When i got out my 4 series Scania and moved into a R series i was ded chuffed just my curtains had no where to stick had to buy some velcro. My 4 series was given to agency and do you need to read on?

she’s dead poor girl.

Oh well next week should be good a horse becomes unteatherd.

bubsy06:

EDDIE STOBART FAN:
It is great to see the top Eddie spotter Baz Turner on the programme.

Alright Bazza, how did you manage to win the competition?

Took the words right off of my keyboard bubsy :sunglasses:

bubsy06:

EDDIE STOBART FAN:
Has anyone met Baz Turner, if no then stop laughing at him.

We are not laughing at you we are laughing… erm, actually we are are laughing at you :laughing: :grimacing:

:laughing: :laughing:

Muckaway:

bubsy06:

EDDIE STOBART FAN:
It is great to see the top Eddie spotter Baz Turner on the programme.

Alright Bazza, how did you manage to win the competition?

Took the words right off of my keyboard bubsy :sunglasses:

If he wasnt the person that kept emailing in then i would be surprised. You would allow him to go along(i was going to say allow him to come but they wouldnt want to allow people to do that around their new trucks :open_mouth: I wonder if they had to do any mopping up after :open_mouth: ) just so he would shut up

bubsy06:

EDDIE STOBART FAN:

We are not laughing at you we are laughing… erm, actually we are are laughing at you :laughing: :grimacing:

Any coment on the match to-night then?

Bewick:

bubsy06:

EDDIE STOBART FAN:

Any coment on the match to-night then?

Yes, barca were on top form and we had no chance, to be fair we were without our star man Howard Webb.

Danny27404:
What got me was they sent superdriver from widness to crick EMPTY to be shown how 6 buttons on a fridge work and C5’s words ‘Non perishable is totally different to Perishable’ Sorry but there is no difference.

Did you see the mapping system they use. Birmingham is north of Manchester and Liverpool, there isn’t a lot of hope for the planners is there? :laughing:

Beats me how one man one truck clocks up 120,000 miles a year? (the super-cube rig) Many of the runs shown seem to be 50 - 150 miles a time. 120k Kilometres, maybe.

Driveroneuk:
Beats me how one man one truck clocks up 120,000 miles a year? (the super-cube rig) Many of the runs shown seem to be 50 - 150 miles a time. 120k Kilometres, maybe.

Dont forget that they drive to the moon and back twice a year as well :wink:

so, 50 miles an hour, for 9 hours is 450 and twice a week you can do 10 hours, so 500 miles

so 3 x 450 + 2 x 500 = 2350 a week, and 52 weeks a year is 122,200

366,600 miles a year and 586,560 kilometers a year.

Have I got that right? :unamused: :unamused: :sunglasses:

Well I feel dirty now! I just watched an episode for the first time. First one of series 2. Now I don’t like to mock the afflicted so I’m not going to comment but the reason I watched it is someone gave me the idea of taking a scene and redoing all the voices. It may happen if I find time. That programme certainly isn’t short of comedy material already.

Watch the second one, it just gets better lol

switchlogic:
…Now I don’t like to mock the afflicted…

Looking forward to it already, can’t wait! :laughing:

Some of the Stobart trucks have H and a number and others have an L and a number. Can anyone tell me what the differences are and why and all that stuff? :wink:

TA :wink:

After watching the trailer for next weeks programme, it looks like Stobarts has gone into the railway bridge moving as well. Is the company on am mission to take over everything? What next Stobart cruises?

On another point, it will be nice to see Fiona again, the highlight of the series. She has a Facebook page as well, i assume the bloke in the profile picture is her fella.

Saratoga:
Some of the Stobart trucks have H and a number and others have an L and a number. Can anyone tell me what the differences are and why and all that stuff? :wink:

TA :wink:

H means for heavy work i.e 44t
L for light i.e 38t
it’s so when the planners are planning work on the boards they which truck can carry what.

prdcb1:
After watching the trailer for next weeks programme, it looks like Stobarts has gone into the railway bridge moving as well. Is the company on am mission to take over everything? What next Stobart cruises?

Railway engineering is where Andrew Tinkler & William made their money as WA Developments

Whilst we are all mocking this programme, seems it’s doing the business for C5. Sunday express reports today that the May 20th edition captured 1.4m viewers, making it the most watched programme on their network.

I bet they all slag off the spotters when the cameras aint on them.

Wheel Nut:

prdcb1:

Railway engineering is where Andrew Tinkler & William made their money as WA Developments

now then what was the question … would i work for stobart ? only if it’s blue yes ! i like that :slight_smile:

41464_1193653603_7579789_n.jpg

cool I havent seen her since that video of her fornicating with that guy on xtube

Wheres the link for this one then, would like to see Fiona in some different action :smiley: