Stobart Channel 5 Friday!

motorway-madness:

bubsy06:
I wonder how barry won that competition, I reckon he just jizzed on a picture of a stobart lorry and stuck it in an envelope, thats his dedication right there :laughing:
That old guy needs sectioning, definatly something not right with someone who gets attached to a stobart wag&drag…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: they are some rare breed those spotters. That old lad with Barry said he was going home to make a spreadsheet and “cross reference the data” WTF? They obviously dont have a [zb] life!!

Wonder whos the lucky bloke who got Valerie Lee :laughing: Bet she was moised at the thought of that wagon being named after her :laughing: [insert vomit smile]

aint all that bad… been a spotter now since dec 1999, people just take things to a new extreme :open_mouth: , i got to the occasional depot spotting, once a year maybe, no harm in it, i have a life (i think) think all the ones shown in the program are a sandwich short of a picnic, but they aint gonna show boring ones who just sit there with pen n paper n camera… kinda like mee :laughing: :laughing:

bubsy06:
I wonder how barry won that competition, I reckon he just jizzed on a picture of a stobart lorry and stuck it in an envelope, thats his dedication right there :laughing:
That old guy needs sectioning, definatly something not right with someone who gets attached to a stobart wag&drag, and why didnt that lady in the burger van slip some anti-depressants into that guys ham roll :confused: and where the [zb] is fiona :imp: :grimacing:

in the next weeks one i think, looks like she got a promotion from fridge driver to horse transporter

phantom309:

bubsy06:
That old guy needs sectioning, definatly something not right with someone who gets attached to a stobart wag&drag, and why didnt that lady in the burger van slip some anti-depressants into that guys ham roll :confused: and where the [zb] is fiona :imp: :grimacing:

in the next weeks one i think, looks like she got a promotion from fridge driver to horse transporter

cool I havent seen her since that video of her fornicating with that guy on xtube :open_mouth: :grimacing:

phantom309:

motorway-madness:

bubsy06:
That old guy needs sectioning, definatly something not right with someone who gets attached to a stobart wag&drag…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: they are some rare breed those spotters. That old lad with Barry said he was going home to make a spreadsheet and “cross reference the data” WTF? They obviously dont have a [zb] life!!

Wonder whos the lucky bloke who got Valerie Lee :laughing: Bet she was moised at the thought of that wagon being named after her :laughing: [insert vomit smile]

aint all that bad… been a spotter now since dec 1999, people just take things to a new extreme :open_mouth: , i got to the occasional depot spotting, once a year maybe, no harm in it, i have a life (i think) think all the ones shown in the program are a sandwich short of a picnic, but they aint gonna show boring ones who just sit there with pen n paper n camera… kinda like mee :laughing: :laughing:

I have never seen the point in it, its not really stobart spotting but number and name collecting, all the trucks are identical except for the number plate, name and fleet stickers. What do you do with the names and numbers :question:

bubsy06:

phantom309:

motorway-madness:

bubsy06:

I have never seen the point in it, its not really stobart spotting but number and name collecting, all the trucks are identical except for the number plate, name and fleet stickers. What do you do with the names and numbers :question:

as a fan club member every year i am sent a fleet book with an upto date list of all the vehicles in the fleet when printed, in this i basically just tick em off write the location and date, its a hobby i enjoy doing, makes a boring journey… less boring :laughing: i have myself named 2 stobart trucks had a 3 year wait for each name

bubsy06:

Maybe the same sort of thing you did when you watched Fiona’s Xtube video. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

phantom309:
as a fan club member every year i am sent a fleet book with an upto date list of all the vehicles in the fleet when printed, in this i basically just tick em off write the location and date, its a hobby i enjoy doing, makes a boring journey… less boring :laughing: i have myself named 2 stobart trucks had a 3 year wait for each name

Can’r you just cheat and make up the locations and tick all the boxes?

Coffeeholic:

bubsy06:

Maybe the same sort of thing you did when you watched Fiona’s Xtube video. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: x infinty :stuck_out_tongue:

bubsy06:

phantom309:

Can’r you just cheat and make up the locations and tick all the boxes?

suppose ya could if ya really wanted to, wheres the fun in that though, they is also an online version on the stobart site where ya can log them but i dont use that too much like hard work :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Remember " saddo’s" or not, the spotters in general are the only members of public that actually appreciate or respect the trucks and the people who drive them for a living unlike the rest of society.Furthermore anyone who gets a modicum of enjoyment for very little expense whether photographing or collating fleet numbers in this god forsaken ,bankrupt and depressing country gets my admiration, the world would be a boring place if we all enjoyed the same things in life, its easy to put down the minorities no matter how "weird " or “strange” their hobbies are to others.

It is great to see the top Eddie spotter Baz Turner on the programme.

EDDIE STOBART FAN:

Alright Bazza, how did you manage to win the competition?

bubsy06:

EDDIE STOBART FAN:

Alright Bazza, how did you manage to win the competition?

:laughing:

Never mind that C-Kay my old mucker. :wink: You are only jealous of that wooly hat the muppett wears. :laughing: :laughing:

Bazzer needs to get a life. :unamused: :unamused:

Buycrider:
Never mind that C-Kay my old mucker. :wink: You are only jealous of that wooly hat the muppett wears. :laughing: :laughing:

Bazzer needs to get a life. :unamused: :unamused:

needs to get an hgv and see if he loves them then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:give baz a job at stobart the sad git :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I must admit I love the programme, cringe n laugh then cringe a bit more, I’m surprised Stobbards allow it, set up or not it makes their drivers look like a bunch of idiots :smiley:

Has anyone met Baz Turner, if no then stop laughing at him.

EDDIE STOBART FAN:

I met him, i asked for his autograph and he said ‘’ i dont have time for the little people now im a celebrity’’ i thought he was a bit of a ■■■■■■ after that.

EDDIE STOBART FAN:

We are not laughing at you we are laughing… erm, actually we are are laughing at you :laughing: :grimacing:

If the old bird was capable I’m sure she woulda creamed her double reinforced gussett, what kind of life have you had if sitting in a truck is the pinnacle ■■?