Stobart Channel 5 Friday!

For all you Stobart bashers who pretend to hate the company yet still watch the series and pull it to pieces on here, new series starts on friday night channel 5, Just seen it advertised!

Exciting times lay ahead!!!

no thanks. after tramping all week the last thing I want to do on a friday night is watch a programe on lorries! il be busy in the pub… il catch it on sunday :smiley:

I saw one of the celebrity truckers in reading services once. when I recognised him I think the poor sod thought I was going to lamp him. he must have had some stick over that series :smiley:

joedwyer1:
I saw one of the celebrity truckers in reading services once. when I recognised him I think the poor sod thought I was going to lamp him. he must have had some stick over that series :smiley:

Lol well funny,

I don’t have any real issue with Stobart’s, there ok, is my general opinion. Would rather work for them than DHL or Wincanton these days. There’s a little less red tape with Stobart’s imo (that makes all the difference!)

What with Lukes videos? And now Trucks and Trailers 2!
What a summer?? Woohooo!!!

I thought I would like the first series but it was just too toe-curlingly embrassing to enjoy.
I feel sorry for the regular ESL Drivers, I still enjoy asking them “Are you on TV as well”?
Al

I’m sorry but I prefer watching the mad man lol good times!! Maybe Luke should direct it should be fun lol

have any guys seen the add for the new series, (stobart) reminds me of the honda add, :smiley: , be in the charts next lol

tashman:
have any guys seen the add for the new series, (stobart) reminds me of the honda add, :smiley: , be in the charts next lol

17 seconds in, Im sure I have seen Fiona doing something similar on a well known ■■■■ site :laughing: :laughing:

bubsy06:

tashman:

17 seconds in, Im sure I have seen Fiona doing something similar on a well known ■■■■ site :laughing: :laughing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEf8zeccvBg

I havent laughed so hard in a long while! CRINGE!

I’m sure they are being paid a fair whack for being in this series, but surely having to wear a paper bag over your head in every service area/truck stop/drivers lounge is too much of a compromise?

They seem to be going for a bit more eye candy this series.

Would rather watch Ice Road Truckers, but now that’s finished I suppose if there’s nowt else on…

Trouble is, TN will get swamped again with the resident Stobart self opinionated knobs like Mo who think they know it all.

Ken.

Just the funniest program on telly really. :laughing:
“oh no these cream cakes have to be delivered 100 miles away in 4 hours, will the driver freak out on the Dartford crossing? Who will get a new truck? Who’ll be found drowned in soap suds with a jet was lance sticking out of his arse after giving the Polish truck washers a hard time?”

Maybe Luke could do the commentry or Coffeeholic do the video editing and it will get shown on BBC4.

bubsy06:

tashman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEf8zeccvBg

LMFAO :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

oh dear oh dear how embarrassing! CRINGE!

They look like knobs, its good for a laugh but the series is so cringe worthy its a joke.

If my mug’s shown, do I get any royalties?
This runaway bull in the 1st episode (no pun intended :laughing: ). Brunthill Road by any chance?
Made a run for it form the abattoir next door just as I got back from a night trunk. In this job, I’ve learned to be prepared to expect the unexpected at all times, but a gang of blokes in white coats c/w wellies & hairnets running full pelt in front of you just before you turn into the yard? Thought they after me at first. :open_mouth:

ok we all have are own oppinion of this company and this tv programme but is it safe to have a camera and an a guy interviewing you whilst driving an artic down one of are countries roads ? its safer to eat a mars bar but bet if i got seen doing that i would be pulled !!

muckles:
Just the funniest program on telly really. :laughing:
“oh no these cream cakes have to be delivered 100 miles away in 4 hours, will the driver freak out on the Dartford crossing? Who will get a new truck? Who’ll be found drowned in soap suds with a jet was lance sticking out of his arse after giving the Polish truck washers a hard time?”

Maybe Luke could do the commentry or Coffeeholic do the video editing and it will get shown on BBC4.

I have just taken a photograph of Fionas shiny new tractor , and hope to post it on the Stobart Tanker thread in a couple of days . Believe me, its something that will make her stand out from the rest of the pack. No girls name on it yet for the anoraks to put in their " spotters bible " !!
" We can`t wait ! " , say all the sad ones !
Cheers, cattle wagon man.

cattle wagon man:
I have just taken a photograph of Fiona`s shiny new tractor .

Oh dear, what a sad life you must lead.

Ken.