Stobart Channel 5 Friday!

Quinny:

cattle wagon man:
I have just taken a photograph of Fiona`s shiny new tractor .

Oh dear, what a sad life you must lead.

Ken.

I just thought it was a euphemism for something else and was waiting for the photos. :laughing:

H

muckles:

Quinny:

cattle wagon man:
I have just taken a photograph of Fiona`s shiny new tractor .

Oh dear, what a sad life you must lead.

Ken.

I just thought it was a euphemism for something else and was waiting for the photos. :laughing:

Hey, hang on, I dont lead a sad life at all !!!! I am one of the thousands who cant stand the E.S.L. , or the two twerps who think they are Gods gift to haulage. I am a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  and I feel embarassed by all the publicity of our County. Please be patient and then youll see WHY I have added this to my earlier post . Thank you.
Cheers, cattle wagon man.

cattle wagon man:
I have just taken a photograph of Fiona`s shiny new tractor

ā€¦is that the one with the two pink roof beacons and the registration plate

TT11TTZā€¦ ā– ā– 

:stuck_out_tongue:

Wtf!!!
Jesus this looks like itā€™s going to be even more embarrassing than the last series!!
If one more person says to me"I didnā€™t see you on the tv",I will you know I will!! Lol

Deesider:

cattle wagon man:
I have just taken a photograph of Fiona`s shiny new tractor

ā€¦is that the one with the two pink roof beacons and the registration plate

TT11TTZā€¦ ā– ā– 

:stuck_out_tongue:

No, it isnt , but probably the pink beacons wouldnt be easily seen on the roofbar,. I dont know the registration number yet, but according to Fionas alleged film she may be chasing the special plate
number T175 OUT !!! I hope to post the photo later today.
Cheers, cattle wagon man.

I wished somebody would pm me the website address for these pictures and videos.
I canā€™t find them,I put in Fiona cream cakes and all I got was ā€œgreggs the bakersā€!!!

jase:
I wished somebody would pm me the website address for these pictures and videos.
I canā€™t find them,I put in Fiona cream cakes and all I got was ā€œgreggs the bakersā€!!!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The videos of Fiona were taken down last November and havenā€™t resurfaced since then.
Doubt youā€™ll see them back up any time soon!

on the rare occasion that iā€™m home to watch it, i normally just whine and ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  whilst its on.
my mrs says she actually enjoys the program, even though iā€™ve explained my job is nothing like this program. :unamused:
i do feel for the genuine people that work for e s l, that suffer the consequences, of this program being broadcast,

If the stories in the Daily Telegraph are to be believed,the ā€œold billā€ and the Financial Services Authority may be taking a ā€œbutchersā€ at the strokes the Chuckle Brothers are currently trying to pull! Ralph Hilton will be turning in his grave watching the antics of the ā€œmodernā€ ā€œlogistics providerā€!!!

Scarab:
The videos of Fiona were taken down last November and havenā€™t resurfaced since then.

Bugger!!,best put the tissues away then!!
Although i may need them for drying my eyes from the tears of laughter after watching this series.
Bewick,keep up man,have a look on the news section of road transport.com,there is no investigation by ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  Police although the FSA have declined to comment.

God man!!,did ESL nick work off you when you were a haulier or what??,every thread that comes on about Stobarts your on making some crass opinion.
Please explain your beef with the duesome duo!!

Now I want my truck to make that huge crescendo. Is vocal training part of the job now?

jase:

Scarab:

Bugger!!,best put the tissues away then!!
Although i may need them for drying my eyes from the tears of laughter after watching this series.
Bewick,keep up man,have a look on the news section of road transport.com,there is no investigation by ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  Police although the FSA have declined to comment.

God man!!,did ESL nick work off you when you were a haulier or what??,every thread that comes on about Stobarts your on making some crass opinion.
Please explain your beef with the duesome duo!!

Obviously ā€œjaseā€ unless a coment about Stobarts is complimentary or acceptable to the ā€œfollowersā€ it is castagated,are you a Man Utd. fan by any chance? as their fans have the same ā€œmantraā€! And no I never lost any business to ESL,I won a nice big contract once where they were one of the tenderers though! based on my 30 years as an operator and the first hand knowledge I had about ESL (up to 1996) I can honestly say that IMHO Stobarts did untold damage to the on going viability of the transport industry and from what I can still see are continuing to do the same! I am ,of course,discounting all the ā€œbullā€ and froth on the surface and just commenting on the depression,in real terms, of drivers wages over the recent years which is brought about by supression(cutting) of the haulage rates over the same period.While I acknowledge that ESL are not solely responsible they have never-the-less played a big part in the deteriation,albeit while hiding behind all the Bull manure they throw up as a screen which is,un-fortunately,believed by people like yourself. Regards Bewick.

chilistrucker:
on the rare occasion that iā€™m home to watch it, i normally just whine and ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  whilst its on.
my mrs says she actually enjoys the program, even though iā€™ve explained my job is nothing like this program. :unamused:
i do feel for the genuine people that work for e s l, that suffer the consequences, of this program being broadcast,

Now I really do have a GOOD sense of humour but this post is the only one that can really be repeated :open_mouth:

PLEASEā€¦donā€™t think we are all the same - we are all drivers ā€¦just like you trying to make a living!

There are over 2000 drivers and they have picked a handful :unamused: :unamused: Iā€™m not one of them!!!

Here is Fionas new tractor ( unit ). No name was on the sides when I took the photo, but I think the most suitable names would be " Sarah Fergi " . Full air - conditioning, upright exhaust, and painted in Fionas special colour scheme !!
Tell everyone you saw it HERE FIRST,
Cheers, cattle wagon man,

cattle wagon man:
Here is Fionas new tractor ( unit ). No name was on the sides when I took the photo, but I think the most suitable names would be " Sarah Fergi " . Full air - conditioning, upright exhaust, and painted in Fionas special colour scheme !!

Please God, who on earth has painted that TEF 20 bloody gold & pink, they should have the bloody thing parked on their ā– ā– ā– ā–  overnight.

The only colour that should ever be is Ferguson Grey

Wheel Nut:

cattle wagon man:

Please God, who on earth has painted that TEF 20 bloody gold & pink, they should have the bloody thing parked on their ā– ā– ā– ā–  overnight.

The only colour that should ever be is Ferguson Grey

Hi Wheelnut, I saw this Ferguson Grey at a Vintage Rally last weekend near Kirkby Lonsdale, in the south of ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  I , too, thought it was totally wrong to paint it THAT colour, but I think it belongs to a lady in the Penrith ( NOT Fiona !!! ) who obviously needs to visit Specsavers !!
Which part of her anatomy should the Fergie be parked upon ā– ā– 

No bewick Iā€™m not a man u fan at all,west brom if thatā€™s got anything to do with this thread,I canā€™t see how it is but you do.
Iā€™m not a follower of Stobarts at all,just an employee and to be honest Iā€™ve worked for bigger rogues in transport than you think these are,I always thought it was a prerequisite to be a ducker and diver in this job.
I agree with you upto a point about drivers wages but do you really think Mrs Smith when sheā€™s paying for her weekly shop is going to pay an extra Ā£20 just to pay us what we deserve??,I donā€™t think so,nice thought but in the real world it ainā€™t going to happen.
I know your entitled to your valid opinion but itā€™s getting like a stuck record when something comes on about Stobart and you post your usual style of comment.
Stobarts at the mo keep a roof over my head and probably a few others who visit this forum.

jase:
No bewick Iā€™m not a man u fan at all,west brom if thatā€™s got anything to do with this thread,I canā€™t see how it is but you do.
Iā€™m not a follower of Stobarts at all,just an employee and to be honest Iā€™ve worked for bigger rogues in transport than you think these are,I always thought it was a prerequisite to be a ducker and diver in this job.
I agree with you upto a point about drivers wages but do you really think Mrs Smith when sheā€™s paying for her weekly shop is going to pay an extra Ā£20 just to pay us what we deserve??,I donā€™t think so,nice thought but in the real world it ainā€™t going to happen.
I know your entitled to your valid opinion but itā€™s getting like a stuck record when something comes on about Stobart and you post your usual style of comment.
Stobarts at the mo keep a roof over my head and probably a few others who visit this forum.

Quite obviously ā€œjaseā€ our opinions are miles apart! but with regard to paying extra in the supermarket I do believe that an extra Ā£20 a week on the family shop to pay drivers what theyā€™er worth is a ā€œtadā€ excessive! it would be a minute fraction of Ā£20 I would suggest.Your idea that it is a prerequisite to be a ā€œducker and diverā€ to become a haulier is alien to me and my involvement in the industry for 30 years! My comment regarding Man U as a comparison to Stobarts is,I believe, relevent and you just underlined the fact with what you said in your last line i.e.ā€œIf you arenā€™t for us you must be aginā€™ usā€!! I rest my case Jase!! Cheers Bewick.

Bewick,I think our views will always be poles apart.