Stobart Channel 5 Friday!

jase:
Bewick,I think our views will always be poles apart.

You are spot on there “jase”! no hard feelings though! Bewick.

cattle wagon man:

Wheel Nut:

cattle wagon man:
Here is Fionas new tractor ( unit ). No name was on the sides when I took the photo, but I think the most suitable names would be " Sarah Fergi " . Full air - conditioning, upright exhaust, and painted in Fionas special colour scheme !!
Tell everyone you saw it HERE FIRST,
Cheers, cattle wagon man,

Please God, who on earth has painted that TEF 20 bloody gold & pink, they should have the bloody thing parked on their ■■■■ overnight.

The only colour that should ever be is Ferguson Grey

Hi Wheelnut, I saw this Ferguson Grey at a Vintage Rally last weekend near Kirkby Lonsdale, in the south of ■■■■■■■■ I , too, thought it was totally wrong to paint it THAT colour, but I think it belongs to a lady in the Penrith ( NOT Fiona !!! ) who obviously needs to visit Specsavers !!
Which part of her anatomy should the Fergie be parked upon ■■
Cheers, cattle wagon man,

i would rather hack off my hampton with a rusty bread knife or stick my ■■■■■■■■ in a bees nest than watch this drivel although i have to say id do think fiona is a babe :laughing:

so are we all sitting comfortably ready to watch the TV highlight of the week… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bring it on stobart… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

funny that the first bit was about “a bull”,wonder what kind of bull… :laughing: :laughing::wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh Matthew…

Hee hee he crashed :laughing:

What a T**t :laughing:

what a cracking driver he is ,getting lost then hitting a parked car

Matt:

“I’m the number 1 driver.”

Number 1 ■■■ for crashing.

Ken.

the narrator said at the beginning that they employ over 3000 drivers but a bit later he said they have just over 2000 trucks on the road… :confused: what are the other 1000 drivers doing… :laughing: :laughing:

Quinny:
Matt:

“I’m the number 1 driver.”

Number 1 ■■■ for crashing.

Ken.

I’m the best, I’m the greatest, I’m Elvis, BAM!

mark41:
the narrator said at the beginning that they employ over 3000 drivers but a bit later he said they have just over 2000 trucks on the road… :confused: what are the other 1000 drivers doing… :laughing: :laughing:

Sitting in waiting rooms telling stories :laughing:

mark41:

One would imagine 2 drivers to one truck if your not a tramper, depending on what shifts they’re on.

Ken.

Elvis didn’t even ring it in himself :blush:

Tinkler should know better.

Where’s his ppe while using that cutting wheel?

Ken.

Haha, driver having just met William Stobart…‘im really emotional’…haha.
For gods sake,get a life !

At least Andy is willing to get his hands dirty with a chop saw :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t say so much about Matt’s reversing, he made hard work out of going backwards, and forwards

mark41:

Are you for real! Most are double shifted!!!

Matt suited and booted, but to have the name Debby on your truck, well…

I wonder if she does Dallas?

Ken.