Stobart Channel 5 Friday!

After watching the first episode it’s made me think. I’m almost the same age as Stobart’s, so therefore the UK’s, number 1 driver and what have I done with my life? I don’t have a 700, or get to hobnob with the stars (should that be star?!), or work for the worlds greatest transport company. I think it’s time I had ‘failure’ tattooed on my head.

I suppose I’ll just have to make do with a full head of hair (for now at least) and the ability to find my way round London.

■■■■ it I feel so inferior.

switchlogic:
After watching the first episode it’s made me think. I’m almost the same age as Stobart’s, so therefore the UK’s, number 1 driver and what have I done with my life? I don’t have a 700, or get to hobnob with the stars (should that be star?!), or work for the worlds greatest transport company. I think it’s time I had ‘failure’ tattooed on my head.

I suppose I’ll just have to make do with a full head of hair (for now at least) and the ability to find my way round London.

■■■■ it I feel so inferior.

I think all of us who don’t work for Stobarts (in the words of Shakespare) should hold our manhood cheap.
And just keep our heads down doing our inferior jobs. :laughing:

Governor!:

cool I havent seen her since that video of her fornicating with that guy on xtube

Wheres the link for this one then, would like to see Fiona in some different action :smiley:

Fornicating? So is there footage of her getting a good seeing to then, or not?

Muckaway:

Governor!:

cool I havent seen her since that video of her fornicating with that guy on xtube

Wheres the link for this one then, would like to see Fiona in some different action :smiley:

Fornicating? So is there footage of her getting a good seeing to then, or not?

Was but it got deleted, all that is left is this Link to site removed if you go to the related videos and hover your mouse over the fiona video it shows a few screen grabs

Can’t wait for the next series of Harry Hill’s TV Burp…He’ll have a field day :smiley: :smiley: