Rob K question

staged, yes staged, this has all been done as a recruitment drive for the other site, the amount of people going on about this other site, just wonder how much robs got paid to do it.
bet hes sat in chair, can of beer, peeing his self at this[ youve only got to read his posts to know hes no mug and knows exactly what hes doing , and thats exactly going on here], poor wronged against rob, dont make me laugh.

ady1:
staged, yes staged, this has all been done as a recruitment drive for the other site, the amount of people going on about this other site, just wonder how much robs got paid to do it.
bet hes sat in chair, can of beer, peeing his self at this[ youve only got to read his posts to know hes no mug and knows exactly what hes doing , and thats exactly going on here], poor wronged against rob, dont make me laugh.

ive never heard so much tosh in my life. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

staged. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

are you for real here :question: :question:

ady1:
staged, yes staged, this has all been done as a recruitment drive for the other site

Rob’s ban is not connected in any way to the LDF.

Can anyone PM me with URLs of other sites■■? :smiley: :smiley:

delboy98:
Can anyone PM me with URLs of other sites■■? :smiley: :smiley:

PM sent.

u beat me to it neil. :laughing:

ohterry:
u beat me to it neil. :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
It was only yours I PM’ed him, I don’t know the URL’s of the others.

ohterry:

ady1:

staged. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

cant you lot speak for yourself, think thats one of robs regular quotes[ ARE YOU REAL]
i take it tommorow youll be having a collection for poor old rob
i would give something but i think we both know the real story dont we :wink:
hows rob is he sloshed yet or more likely drowning in all that ■■■■

Thanks Coffeeholic - It was the one I was after :wink: :wink: :grimacing:

can someone pm them to me also so i can get a better understanding

ady1:

ohterry:

ady1:

cant you lot speak for yourself, think thats one of robs regular quotes[ ARE YOU REAL]
hows rob is he sloshed yet or more likely drowning in all that [zb]

To be fair hes not said much on the subject at all after the initial shock of finding himself booted out and as not asked for anything nor expected it in my view. :unamused:

And is that another rule now then that we can’t use phrases used by rob and countless others either■■?

c’mon man this is crap

I wouldnt worry too much. Ozzy Osbourne is probably going to buy the forums, The TN directors will be ok for a bit then they will get the Inntimid@te bullet.

Live and let live, bring the old goat back, he kept the place real.

That would be interesting ‘IF’ Ozzy Ozbourne Brought the forums, it would be compusory to swear and use foul language or you would be BANNED :wink: :wink: :grimacing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bones:

ady1:

ohterry:

ady1:

hows rob is he sloshed yet or more likely drowning in all that [zb]

To be fair hes not said much on the subject at all after the initial shock of finding himself booted out and as not asked for anything nor expected it in my view. :unamused:

And is that another rule now then that we can’t use phrases used by rob and countless others either■■?

c’mon man this is crap

a lot of people i can see being upset, shocked by beeing booted out, but rob,
he just doesnt strike me as the easily offended type.mug, muppet, s.w.a, are you for real doesnt strike me as the words of a nice quiet lad does it
ive no problem with rob as in real life i dont know him as he doesnt know me and i prefer to make real life judgements,we can all play the fool at times :wink:
but this out pouring of grief would make you think he was royalty
ill be back to see prt 2 of the xmas panto tomorrow

ady1:
ill be back to see prt 2 of the xmas panto tomorrow

He’s behind you.

Ok, I know I’m gonna be shot down in flames here, and I usually bring my own fence to heated discussions, but I have an opinion so here goes…

I totally disagree with Rob having been banned, and wish he was still posting on these forums. However, after Jammy kindly supplied me with a link to ‘the other site’ (cheers for that), I went to have a look see.

Yep, it’s not nannied, yes, you can say what you want, and no word censor so what you type is what you see. But… although I have no problem with swearing, I think it’s nice to have the ocassional comment in between. It’s like a load of youngsters who have decided that because they can, they must! Some posts consisted of three words - zb zb zb.

Yes I do swear, and when you’re talking to people, especially other drivers, you do tend to swear in the normal course of the conversation, but that is sort of natural, but when you type, you have to consciously put it in, and some people seem to only have enough brain cells to string together ■■■■ and ■■■■■

Ironically, the most articulate posts over there are by Rob!

So, do I want Rob back over here? YES!
Will I go over the other side and trawl through the bilge to find the point of the post? Nope
Will I stay on this forum? Not sure… really don’t agree with the over the top heavy-handedness.

Okay, just give me a minute to run for shelter before you start!

grumpybum:

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, coming, ready or not. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Neil, you are sounding more and more camp:

coming ready or not

he’s behind you

People will start to wonder :laughing:

grumpybum:
Ok, I know I’m gonna be shot down in flames here, and I usually bring my own fence to heated discussions, but I have an opinion so here goes…

I totally disagree with Rob having been banned, and wish he was still posting on these forums. However, after Jammy kindly supplied me with a link to ‘the other site’ (cheers for that), I went to have a look see.

Yep, it’s not nannied, yes, you can say what you want, and no word censor so what you type is what you see. But… although I have no problem with swearing, I think it’s nice to have the ocassional comment in between. It’s like a load of youngsters who have decided that because they can, they must! Some posts consisted of three words - zb zb zb.

Yes I do swear, and when you’re talking to people, especially other drivers, you do tend to swear in the normal course of the conversation, but that is sort of natural, but when you type, you have to consciously put it in, and some people seem to only have enough brain cells to string together [zb] and [zb].

Ironically, the most articulate posts over there are by Rob!

So, do I want Rob back over here? YES!
Will I go over the other side and trawl through the bilge to find the point of the post? Nope
Will I stay on this forum? Not sure… really don’t agree with the over the top heavy-handedness.

you stay here m8.dont worry about us.
rob will be fine over there.honest we will look after him and tuck him in at bed times.dont you go worrying your prettyboy looks about that. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

smcaul:
Neil, you are sounding more and more camp:

coming ready or not

he’s behind you

People will start to wonder :laughing:

No blue lights here mate. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: