No chalk or cones! But £1000 fines now

Wheel Nut:
I spend most of my time on here because I am a crippled ■■■■■■■ who is too lazy to leave the house and lives on benefits. I like you lads going to work so I can still get my giro to buy ■■■■ and ■■■■■ magazines.

This comment beggars belief and quite frankly I am disgusted by it. Typical of the state Britain is in these days thanks to people wasting money.

Are you for [zb]ing real? You’re PAYING for ■■■■? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: It’s stuff like this that is the reason I don’t post on here much.

Wheel Nut:

ady1:

Suffolk ReeferBoy:
Oh my God Ady , you dont know what you playing with Dude :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Just leave it Dude it aint worth the hassle :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Cue three laughs and a wink :sunglasses:

zb it,if they want to come the billy big ■■■■■■■■ [zb] theyll get it back,im no shrinking violet like poor old rog,if they want a tear up,lets zb go for it :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

You really are as daft as you look, what has Roger got to do with this thread or any other, How have I stopped Rog posting. If you really need to know Rog and I are in fairly regular contact by private email or through the TNUK internal server about various things.

My initial comments to bigvern were similar to

NTSA :stuck_out_tongue:

There are some fairly stupid posts on here, some are designed to be laughed at, some are written with a wind up in mind, some are serious or sensible questions.

But it is only a forum after all. I am a member of a dozen, although none so childish as this one. but it amazes me how serious some take it. :unamused:

I spend most of my time on here because I am a crippled ■■■■■■■ who is too lazy to leave the house and lives on benefits. I like you lads going to work so I can still get my giro to buy ■■■■ and ■■■■■ magazines.

It gives me a cover for my drug dealing and diesel sales :stuck_out_tongue:

dont lie wheelnut,you know well theres a clique on here,since ive been on here its been rob this,malc that coffee zb that,dont deny it,its fact and its been going on fr years,you lot love to try and bully folks off of here ,to say any thing else are blatant lies,its just unlucky for you some of us like nothing better than kicking bullys asses,verns only saying whats been said on here for years by various posters,but because hes not a member of the funny hand shake brigade hes not allowed too,zb it,if its all right for the clique to have there sniddy little digs every 5 mins ,then it should be alright for the rest

bigvern1:

ady1:

Wheel Nut:

bigvern1:

Wheel Nut:

bigvern1:
As I said…It’s all lies. Someone, somewhere has nowt to say. Hears a bull ■■■■■■ story and adapts it as their own. Ignore… As you were. :wink:

Why do you participate on this forum?

Wont yer mam let you play outside?

Being as she’s been dead 25 years I doubt it.

Another one ? Sigh. I don’t like bullies. Simple. Someone’s opinion is taken as gospel. Those that disagree are shot down in flames. The clique is in full swing I see.

I think the fact that RobK had used three smilies before he had got to the point of the post, shows it was bull and lies, he wasn’t posting it as fact, and as for clique, your so wrong, me and Rob have been spatting on here since 2004 but we can still hold a discussion, rather than just call every poster a knob

get on with yourself,its always been rob this,malc that,coffee [zb] this,rob that,malc this etc,etc,verns dead right,there is defo a clique on her,your always trying to gang up and bully people,ROG for one,but some of us dont take bullying kindly,and you certainly dont like it when you get some [zb] back,soon start roaring your eyes out :unamused: :unamused:

Ady…Good name by the way. I don’t get bullied now or ever before joining this forum. I know who the [zb]'s are. I have a job to do and do it well. I will talk about transport related topics all day long. But when so called know-alls try and make their point at some one’s expense. And bully boy tactics. I’ll give 100% back and then some. I don’t go crying to mods when I’m called a fat whatever. That’s life. I’m fat some people are bell-ends. Most of this forum know who they are.

So let the little self appointed number1 arris holes have their fun. See who gives in first. :unamused:

vern i just cant stand bullies,and sniddy little back stabbers,espicially ones who try and make out there whiter than white,theres no CLIQUE on here,thats the biggest load of ■■■■■■■■ ive ever read,there not only bullys,backstabbers,there blatant zb liars,i dont know how these ■■■■■ sleep at night,you do it your way,but if they want a war with me theyll zb get it,bullying ■■■■■,ill kick there zb asses :imp: :imp: ,anyway off dont pub,look after yourself

Clique = paranoia

OVLOV JAY:
Don’t keep winding him up lads, he’ll only nick your diesel if you do :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dont keep winding him up LADS,touching,one of trucknets latest clique member arrives :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: ,■■■■■■

merc0447:
Clique = paranoia

Ilogizomechanophobia 7 pages covering various internet paranoias:wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

merc0447:
Clique = paranoia

clique-fact,now you ■■■■■ have been outed,your trying to cover your TRACKS,too zb late pal :exclamation: :exclamation: :imp:

Come on peeps, its only a forum. Getting nasty now :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

ady1:

merc0447:
Clique = paranoia

clique-fact,now you [zb] have been outed,your trying to cover your TRACKS,too zb late pal :exclamation: :exclamation: :imp:

Your bait is terrible Ady

merc0447:

ady1:

merc0447:
Clique = paranoia

clique-fact,now you [zb] have been outed,your trying to cover your TRACKS,too zb late pal :exclamation: :exclamation: :imp:

Your bait is terrible Ady

i knew it,as usual you all like to give your sniddy little remarks out but soon as it gets a bit hot in the kitchen you try and find a way out of it by blamming someone other than you whiter than white clique members.what have us poor little clique members done to deserve big bad ady picking on us,typical zb bullies,sniddy ■■■■■,zb off back to the mrs apron

ady1:
dont lie wheelnut,you know well theres a clique on here,since ive been on here its been rob this,malc that coffee zb that,dont deny it,its fact and its been going on fr years,you lot love to try and bully folks off of here ,to say any thing else are blatant lies,its just unlucky for you some of us like nothing better than kicking bullys asses,verns only saying whats been said on here for years by various posters,but because hes not a member of the funny hand shake brigade hes not allowed too,zb it,if its all right for the clique to have there sniddy little digs every 5 mins ,then it should be alright for the rest

You can call me all you like. I don’t give two zb’s I don’t need to lie, especially on a forum.

To my knowledge the only people I have ever met from this forum are Robbies Dad, (Diesel) Dave, JJ72, Ashley and JB. The reason I call the regulars by their first name is because after 7 years reading the posts you develop an infinity with them. Rob worked for a bloke I know and I could probably embarrass Rob if I spoke to him :stuck_out_tongue: Neil Hobbs wrote a book so I don’t go into Waterstones and ask for the new romantic tearjerker from Coffeeholes. I ask for the book by title or author.

Obviously I must have met some other drivers down the road, some who have posted here, some who just read the threads.

I have never tried to bully anyone off any forum, I contribute to many of the topics because it is one of my many interests. If I have broken any rules I will leave the moderators to deal with it, if I have just ■■■■■■ you off, you deal with it!

I ran out of hours at Tesco and they told me I couldn’t park there, so I called the Police and they came along, then they arranged for a flatbed Ford Transit to turn up loaded with Heras fencing, and they built a fence all around my truck, then they took the manager away and hanged him, that’s the truth that is.

tootman318:
Come on peeps, its only a forum. Getting nasty now :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

where were you when these ■■■■■ were picking on rog/carryfast etc,nowhere,its all good fun when there ripping the ■■■■ out of some poor forum member,driving them off here,but soon as they get it back its lets hoist the white flags up :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Thank ■■■■ its friday ,everyone have a few jars tonight after a weeks work and chill out ffs :smiley:

Harry Monk:
I ran out of hours at Tesco and they told me I couldn’t park there, so I called the Police and they came along, then they arranged for a flatbed Ford Transit to turn up loaded with Heras fencing, and they built a fence all around my truck, then they took the manager away and hanged him, that’s the truth that is.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

FFS :open_mouth:

Suppose i should be pleased im accused of being in a clique, thought nae ■■■■ on here read what i wrote :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

ady1:

You can call me all you like. I don’t give two zb’s I don’t need to lie, especially on a forum.

To my knowledge the only people I have ever met from this forum are Robbies Dad, (Diesel) Dave, JJ72, Ashley and JB. The reason I call the regulars by their first name is because after 7 years reading the posts you develop an infinity with them. Rob worked for a bloke I know and I could probably embarrass Rob if I spoke to him :stuck_out_tongue: Neil Hobbs wrote a book so I don’t go into Waterstones and ask for the new romantic tearjerker from Coffeeholes. I ask for the book by title or author.

Obviously I must have met some other drivers down the road, some who have posted here, some who just read the threads.

I have never tried to bully anyone off any forum, I contribute to many of the topics because it is one of my many interests. If I have broken any rules I will leave the moderators to deal with it, if I have just ■■■■■■ you off, you deal with it!

you just asked vern why he comes on here,does his mother not let him out in playground,why did you say that,because hes been haviing some banter at one of your clique mates,suprisingly one whos been doing the same on here for years,but that i suppose because hes a yorkshire man and they say it as it is, :unamused: :unamused: ,if robk,coffeezb had said it you wouldnt of muttered a word other than some sniddy remark to go along with it,i dont need to deal with zb all,but if you lot think im going to sit here and listen to you lot blatanly lie thats there NO clique on here your wrong,just amazes me how you lot have your sniddy little digs every 5 mins then soon as you get it back,its if ive done wrong ill let the moderator deal wit it :unamused:

ady1:

Wheel Nut:

ady1:

Suffolk ReeferBoy:
Oh my God Ady , you dont know what you playing with Dude :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Just leave it Dude it aint worth the hassle :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Cue three laughs and a wink :sunglasses:

zb it,if they want to come the billy big ■■■■■■■■ [zb] theyll get it back,im no shrinking violet like poor old rog,if they want a tear up,lets zb go for it :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

You really are as daft as you look, what has Roger got to do with this thread or any other, How have I stopped Rog posting. If you really need to know Rog and I are in fairly regular contact by private email or through the TNUK internal server about various things.

My initial comments to bigvern were similar to

NTSA :stuck_out_tongue:

There are some fairly stupid posts on here, some are designed to be laughed at, some are written with a wind up in mind, some are serious or sensible questions.

But it is only a forum after all. I am a member of a dozen, although none so childish as this one. but it amazes me how serious some take it. :unamused:

It gives me a cover for my drug dealing and diesel sales :stuck_out_tongue:

“If you put three Englishmen together, two of them will conspire to form a club to exclude the other”

Who frikken cares if there is a clique? It’s only a website…

W

zb hell,guess what,the zb moderators one of the zb clique,its no wonder youll leave it too a moderator to deal with
anyway im off ,zb you ■■■■■■■■■ just hope vern dont bow down to you sniddy bullying ■■■■■ now zb off

FFS Ady! What is the matter with you?
How are people bullied from here? If you don’t like what someone says about (or to) you on a forum - then leave. That’s not being bullied, it’s making a choice. Some smart-■■■ made a comment about me on Truckersworld that I didn’t like, so I posted that I wasn’t happy (but not particularly vexed) and was offski. Then I stopped posting on there - simples.
I’m always wary of people who are too eager to take up the cudgels on another’s behalf - it usually (in my experience) means they have problems of their own :wink: