Coffee to Go - The Book

Now why would people want this back up at the top of the page■■? :wink: :wink: :unamused: :unamused:

TheBear:
Now why would people want this back up at the top of the page■■? :wink: :wink: :unamused: :unamused:

shouldnt you be sunning your self of a beach in portugal. :wink:

jessicas dad:

TheBear:

shouldnt you be sunning your self of a beach in portugal. :wink:

Shhhhhhhhhhhh, I got back yesterday, handed the load over to the boss, sent him off to Bristol and Cardiff markets and am having 2 days at home!! In the last 35 days, I have only had 3 full days (not at the wheel) at home so Portugal can wait for a few days. It ain’t going nowhere lol. Possibly off to the Algarve again on Thursday which is a pain cos I won’t be there in time for the weekend :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Thank gawd for those expats who won’t eat Spanish or Portugese food, I say :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ooooooooooooooooooooooops, is that this thread back up at the top again■■?

TheBear:

i think its ok as longs as we dont tell rob. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jessicas dad:

TheBear:

i think its ok as longs as we dont tell rob. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ok, I won’t say nothing if you don’t! :wink:

I couldn’t give a [zb].

That’s ok then Rob…(Up it goes!) :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This links ok though, Rob :wink:

back again :laughing:

yip shall be investing in a copy when pay day comes along…doing silly amounts of overtime over the next month or so on work so i will need occupied.
o the 4 vid links that were posted a while ago, I take it they’ve been took offline? as cant access them says not found :cry: :cry:

I’ve got the 1st 2nd and 3rd videos saved to my hard drive and will email them to all and sundry (as long as this is ok with you Neil?)

Just leave me your E-Mail address by PM and once I get the nod from the head honcho I’ll pop them across :wink:

I think the smallest one is 20 mb so you’ll need to clear your inbox as well!

Whoops did I just bump this to the top again?

I would like to reply and say they are on your hard drive you can do what you like with them, but I can’t as it would move this thread back up the list. :wink:

Doh!

best not say ouwt then neil :wink:

oh bugger there it goes again :laughing:

Went to a book shop and put my order in today. “it’s out of print” he said “A " I said(being the talkative type) " Sorry” he said “I meant print to order, get you one for the 4th december”. " Right " i said. Sorted. Yes i know I could have got it quicker off the web but I’ve got £50 of book vouchers to use up. Beside i’ve got “The Da Vinci code”, " A short history of just about everything" and Dean Koontz’s autobiography to finish first.
Bump bump

This seems to be slipping down the list at last… OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

newbie driver… seen the article in the magazine got it off amazon…great read couldnt put it down hope you write another soon well worth the money thanks

Glad you enjoyed it. I have nowhere near enough content for a second volume so there are no plans for a follw up.

Excellent, a read to keep the mind interested even at 1am :confused:

I have had the book for 3 or 4 days now & decided NOT to pick it up before last night because I wanted to enjoy reading it rather than half reading & half watching TV.
Did the usual hour of watching TV in bed & thought i would have a quick nosey at the book. BAD MOVE !! Read the first 3 journeys one after the other & got my head down at just before 2am.

Let’s all hope Neil goes for a follow up next year, there’s a real talent there :slight_smile:

Cheers m8 :wink:

Give over if you carry on he will never get his head through his cab door.

It’s not my head I have trouble getting into the cab. :blush: :blush: :blush: :wink: :smiley: