Coffee to Go - The Book

Having managed to persuade my bank to pay Amazon for the honour of keeping their warehouse staff employed, I have just received my copy of Coffeeholic’s latest tome.

As I work on a night trunk, it is my habit to come home and spend a while relaxing before I wend my way up the wooden hill etc.! I usually like to spend a while in my study (also doubling as a bathroom) having a read and generally winding down before going to bed.

THEN THE BOOK ARRIVED :open_mouth:

The worst book I have ever encountered never mind read.

I have suddenly developed piles from sitting too long in a certain place; I am desperately short of sleep, and the family are complaining about the lack of toilet facilities in the house.

I can’t put the zb thing down :exclamation: :exclamation:

Thanks Coffeeholic for a superb read despite the domestic problems it has caused me :exclamation: Absolutely riveting so far, and I’ve read about 3/4 of it. When is vol. 2 due out :question:

Ifd you haven’t already got it - get it. A great read.

(Cash only please Neil!)

Brown noser! :laughing:

:smiley: Expecting my copy to slap the mat Tuesday morning. So will be hanging about like a bad smell then.

Got mine as well, mind you if anyone had a deley getting an ambulance to them on Wed/Thu nights they’ve got Neil to blame!!

iv’e finally fount my wallet in the bottom of my pocket (short arms deep pockets) :wink: and finally purchased a copy.

expected delivery of sept 1st

jon

Thanks Gardrun, cash is in the post. :wink:

Thanks Super Dan, sorry for the delays to the ambulance service. :wink:

Hope you enjoy it Jacqueline, sorry it has taken a while to arrive but Amazon and/or the ditributors have realised it is shifting a few copies and now must have ordered some to keep in stock as availability is down from 1 - 2 weeks to 24 hours on amazon.co.uk.

Thanks for ordering it Jonboy.

I’ll wait for one to appear on Ebay. :smiley: :smiley:

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Then i will have it off you when you have finished Krankee. i should get quite a good deal third hand ( hope the pages will not be stuck together ) :laughing:

Krankee:
I’ll wait for one to appear on Ebay. :smiley: :smiley:

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Agreed, but no less is to be expected from a Yorkshireman :smiley: . I’ll put it back up after I’ve finished with it too :smiling_imp: .

I think Neil’s earnt himself enough this past 3 weeks from all the sales so I’m not further lining his pocket, especially as he’s a Sock as well :open_mouth: . It’s just not done :laughing: .

Where can i get a copy of this book please?

Mark

Go to this link on Amazon.co.uk and you should find a list of sellers who a\re selling Neils book. I bought my copy from the Book Depository for £9.12 + £2.75 shipping. I see the cheapest seller has it for £7.26 + shipping

I got it brand new in 3 working days. Its a great read Neil

Handy shopping hints from Calv

Thanks for that calv.
Will now order one.

Ordered mine yesterday of Amazon,can`t wait for it :laughing:

Just ordered mine along with “road to mugglefuggle” from Amazon

Great read Neil :sunglasses: a job well done !

When`s the next one coming out ?
and any chance of a few more pics in it

Cheers

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :sunglasses:

is there a video or dvd version don,t do book,s :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Only this video at the moment, there might be another along in a day or so. :wink: :smiley:

Coffee to Go - The Movie

Hi neil…just had a look on amazon…and they aint got any second hand ones in yet…i did explain that its expensive living in london…and money is tight…so they promised to send a new copy…at a pensioners reduced price…but i gotta show my birth certificate…will my dads one do ■■

Good luck with it neil…and may you become the next millionaire
regards

truckyboy:
Hi neil…just had a look on amazon…and they aint got any second hand ones in yet.

I have some in stock but they are more expensive than the ones on Amazon as they are signed, so that qualifies them as collectors items. :wink: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

truckyboy:
Good luck with it neil…and may you become the next millionaire

Thanks Bob, no chance of getting rich though. :smiley:

Mine will be here by 19 sept.

Be handy to have while i’m awaiting the recovery truck again :unamused: :unamused: