Coffee to Go - The Book

The book was mentioned on TrukNet US site Pete.

okay but what about your FILMS as these would be of intrest as well to
our american and canadian friends,

A lot of people from over that side of the world look at TNUK as well Pete.

Neil where can I get a copy?

Here, and because it has been shifting a few again Amazon have got some in stock and it is on 24 hour availability.

Coffeeholic:
Here, and because it has been shifting a few again Amazon have got some in stock and it is on 24 hour availability.

Thank you, :laughing: :laughing:

What films arte these then coffeeholic,would be very interested in seeing them.

I also have read the book from cover to cover,very interesting and learned a few things aswell. :smiley: You gotta do another one. :laughing:

They are four short videos I made and posted on here over the last few weeks.

You can watch them by clicking the links below, they should streem to your media player or you could right click the links and download them. Be warned though if you are on dial up they vary in size form about 15 Mb to 27 Mb

Mont Blanc
Six days on the Road
A Day in the Life
Cat’s Back

just finished the book,got to say what a very enjoyable read it was,cant wait for the follow up.

I’ve just ordered my copy from ‘Browns Books’ via Amazon’s website for £7.30 brand new with next day despatch. Can’t wait :exclamation:

…and Rob, all that money you’re earning :open_mouth: get your hand in your pocket and get one from Amazon :exclamation: :laughing:

excellent book neil
even over shot my break today as a result of being over engrossed in it.
do we get a discount on the second edition if we own the first :question:
well done
jon

Discount? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Two words…

I’m Scottish. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I read your book while I was on Holiday. Really enjoyed it!

Did notice you have an Empire on the go in Vienna or you have a really good publicist. Coffee to Go was written everywhere :slight_smile:

anyone got a copy I can borrow?

jimti:

Oi :angry: . Queue’s down there :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: .

I got a copy i`ve read,first one to pm gets it. :smiley: read it cover to cover time to let someone else enjoy :smiley:

In years to come, when it is as rare as Cola Cowboys and copies are changing hands for vast sums, you will regret giving it away. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Despite being given a delivery date of 10 October, my copy arrived last Thursday. :smiley: :smiley:
So, Friday comes and I look forward to reading it during the day, while sitting in long queues waiting to be tipped. Sadly, every time I picked it up, I got called under the crane. :imp: :imp:
Tomorrow, I shall try again…

Have finished reading it and thoroughly enjoyed it. I’ll look forward to the next book.

Well done Neil.

(I bought mine via “Amazon” and have left my little review on there for it)

Cheers,
Paul.

Rob K:

jimti:

Oi :angry: . Queue’s down there :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: .

You mean pair of buggers pmsl