2012 the year of the troll

I havent seen a "Anti Trucknet " page on Facebook :confused:

The most disturbing thing I have seen this year was some rather vile name calling aimed at some members of Trucknet but one certain person , all rather sad , I have now blocked that person so I can nolonger see his bitterness , so now for me Trucknet is a happier healthier place to visit . HTH. :wink:

Easter-Star:

The most disturbing thing I have seen this year was some rather vile name calling aimed at some members of Trucknet but one certain person , all rather sad , I have now blocked that person so I can nolonger see his bitterness , so now for me Trucknet is a happier healthier place to visit . HTH. :wink:

I dont think there is an " Anti Trucknet" page, ive been looking for it today and i cant find it … Its a Myth .

Maybe Harry could post a link …

bowser:

Easter-Star:

I dont think there is an " Anti Trucknet" page, ive been looking for it today and i cant find it … Its a Myth .

Maybe Harry could post a link …

:question: Harry who :question:

:grimacing: Oh yeh , never mind … :wink:

uuh, nothing of importance in here folks… Move on … :open_mouth:

49er:
uuh, nothing of importance in here folks… Move on … :open_mouth:

:laughing:

To be honest my adding a one rather bigoted member and one fantasised member to my foes list has completely changed my view of Trucknet, I nolonger have to read bile inducing tat :laughing:

I would recommend it to anyone , I did think about abandoning ship but since I found the foes List it is pure

bliss here :sunglasses:

I did think about abandoning ship

Thats a shame, cos I am sure you and your other username wil be sorely missed :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
But if you reconsider the doors just over there…

Crap facebook pages BTW

Rikki-UK:

Thats a shame, cos I am sure you and your other username wil be sorely missed :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Crap facebook pages BTW

Come back folks, its back on … :wink:

Oh I am sure if you look hard enough the pages having a go at various members here is in your favourites :unamused:

49er:

Not at all is it “on” either some folks use this website as it is intended … or they can go elsewhere,- Simples even the biggest idiot can understand that, cant they?

Rikki-UK:

Oh I am sure if you look hard enough the pages having a go at various members here is in your favourites :unamused:

And heres me thinking you didn’t look … :unamused:

P.S… Various members ?

You know and I know …
Oh I Iook, and never cease to be amazed at the immaturity of some folks who claim to be adults- but hey hoy if it swings your boat

I dont do poetry and im ■■■■■ at riddles Rikki … what do we both know ?

Seeing as im a Billy no mates you’re not on my freinds list, so im unsure what it is that we can both know and how we can both know it …

Rikki-UK:
You know and I know …
Oh I Iook, and never cease to be amazed at the immaturity of some folks who claim to be adults- but hey hoy if it swings your boat

Rikki dont start giving the impression that you know anything about me because you just dont . IF and i mean IF you’ve been looking at whatever you’ve been looking at then maybe you would lke to explain to the good folk of Tnet what it is you’re talking about .

You know nothing about me whatsoever , you only know what you’ve been told or what little you can see .

Suggest in future you restrict your face book page to not include friends of friends then :slight_smile: just saying mate and give SRF and Ade my regards

Rikki-UK:
Suggest in future you restrict your face book page to not include friends of friends then :slight_smile: just saying mate and give SRF and Ade my regards

Well thats ■■■■■■■■ for a start Rikki . My facebook page was open for the world to see up until 3 months ago and was only resticted because of some thing that has nothing to do with Tnet or anyone on it … Ive got nothing to hide Rikki or do you know more than me ? If i had anything to hide id lock it down wouldnt i ? its never been and never will be locked down any further .

They dont need me to pass messages on they are perfectly capable of reading it for themselves …

Hows the pages you use doing? fake Rob Knapp page or the “Vinny” page - if it looks like troll smells like a troll it probably is a troll and to be frank your not very good at it - the door is over there - dont slam it on your way out

49er:

Rikki-UK:

Crap facebook pages BTW

Think someones being having a little drinky poos 49er :wink:

Rikki-UK:

Crap facebook pages BTW

I thought the trucknet facebook page was quite good :confused:

Rikki-UK:
Hows the pages you use doing? fake Rob Knapp page or the “Vinny” page - if it looks like troll smells like a troll it probably is a troll and to be frank your not very good at it - the door is over there - dont slam it on your way out

Rikki why all the anger again :question:

I posted I had found the Foe button and thought it a good idea and thought it maybe of interest to others if they hadnt found it and all you spill out is aload of clever back chat , not really called for was it . :confused: