2012 the year of the troll

get back to work fella you still sporting the rich mans ERF :laughing:

nick2008:

until the end of this week, yes, then back in the proper truck :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

just to be pedantic, do you mean rogue or rouge ? :wink:

shuttlespanker:

nick2008:

until the end of this week, yes, then back in the proper truck :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Denis F:
just to be pedantic, do you mean rogue or rouge ? :wink:

how the hell should I know Denis :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: I be from the wes ■■■■■

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

nick2008:

animal:

shuttlespanker:
i know, but, just watch out for the elbow to the ribs :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No the hand to the ribs :blush: :blush:

Nick how do you know I am a rouge :question: when you have never met me :unamused:

loveable rouge sweet :laughing: spoke to you on the phone

you poor sod :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks love you too :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Will remember that next time :unamused: do you really want me to bring some of those goodies again :question:

Name the trolls, name the people with 2 accounts. You can see who is in premod because their name is a very slight lighter shade on screen. That easter star and smashedcrabface with his boring [zb] ‘‘hope this helps’’ patter are both lighter shade.

I vote we make robk a mod, offer him a salary if he aint keen :exclamation:

Let’s keep the user names correct, thanks. Colingl

merc0447:
Name the trolls, name the people with 2 accounts. You can see who is in premod because their name is a very slight lighter shade on screen. That easter star and smashedcrabface with his boring [zb] ‘‘hope this helps’’ patter are both lighter shade.

I vote we make robk a mod, offer him a salary if he aint keen :exclamation:

Let’s keep the user names correct, thanks. Colingl

That would be a controversial post :stuck_out_tongue:

+Vote

mickyblue:
Nothing will change Rikki 2013. Trolls will still be about and people will make other profiles up.

Is there anything you can do to stop this then?

I have my own small forum and we suffer no crap, straight to deletion of any arsey members, just dont accept free email addresses and note the isp of anyone deleted and paste them into a moderator forum.

hmmm. no mention of me,

browncow2:
hmmm. no mention of me,

as an individual your not that important to warrent a mention :wink:

Im a member of maybe a dozen forums for different things and really you see this kind of behaviour on any forum. There are out and out trolls just looking to bait people about anything that are usually quite easily identified after a few posts. Then there are the people that get quite agressive in there replies to posts, that usually have just been taken the wrong way. I think sometimes a lot of what is ment to be said(or typed) in jest the humour is lost or just does not come out when put down in print. Like when you are standing face to face with someone talking to them things like sarcasem are recognised by a little smile,a wink or a laugh, much of that is sometimes taken the wrong way and ends up in a slaging match. I always try on any forum to A: Dont post drunk, B:Dont say anything in cyberspace that i wouldnt say face to face, C:Take a few seconds to consider your reply.

NB12:
Im a member of maybe a dozen forums for different things and really you see this kind of behaviour on any forum. There are out and out trolls just looking to bait people about anything that are usually quite easily identified after a few posts. Then there are the people that get quite agressive in there replies to posts, that usually have just been taken the wrong way. I think sometimes a lot of what is ment to be said(or typed) in jest the humour is lost or just does not come out when put down in print. Like when you are standing face to face with someone talking to them things like sarcasem are recognised by a little smile,a wink or a laugh, much of that is sometimes taken the wrong way and ends up in a slaging match. I always try on any forum to A: Dont post drunk, B:Dont say anything in cyberspace that i wouldnt say face to face, C:Take a few seconds to consider your reply.

yeah, Rikki did the opening post whilst he was sober, and look where that got us :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

■■■■ poor effort :confused:

next time Rikki, get completely ratted before you do the post, it is much more entertaining :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

shuttlespanker:
7/10 for the rant, could do better :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yes, failure of a drunken rant. any self respecting Leeds potwasher could run rings around that.

I nominate Geoffrey to be the next official ranter.

Meanwhile another year on, another year older.

It’s all thatchers fault

kr79:
It’s all thatchers fault

Should go more up market then an buy Strongbow :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

nick2008:

kr79:
It’s all thatchers fault

Should go more up market then an buy Strongbow :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Brother :wink:

There’s no doubt about it, control of the board was taken over in 2012 by a handful of people who could only be described as “snide”, in co-ordinated attacks started on the Facebook Anti-TruckNet page.

Fair play to Rikki for acknowledging that he took his eye off of the ball, at least something has been done about it now, better late than never.

If people didnt bite and react to them it would make every ones life easier and they wouldnt get the response they crave - dont feed the trolls is the message otherwise they keep coming back for more :wink:

Harry Monk:
in co-ordinated attacks started on the Facebook Anti-TruckNet page.

Sorry, but i had to laugh at that bit. Sounds like a war game with the “co-ordinated attacks”.

And you also sure that such a page is out there?

Harry Monk:
There’s no doubt about it, control of the board was taken over in 2012 by a handful of people who could only be described as “snide”, in co-ordinated attacks started on the Facebook Anti-TruckNet page.

Fair play to Rikki for acknowledging that he took his eye off of the ball, at least something has been done about it now, better late than never.

aint seen such a page on facebook :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: