15 Minutes children

Was it a 7.5 tonner the guy at the beginning trying to drive?

Mullens:

Do they make Atego’s in anything bigger than 7.5t?

Mr dixons so-called fan page on the book of face, some of the comments are hilarious. !! :laughing: :laughing:

facebook.com/pages/Mark-Dixo … 6793860204

dar1976:

Mullens:

yup, you can get them up to 17t iirc

dar1976:

Mullens:

Yes…I think it’s a 1223. The narrator said it can carry 5 tons.

GOD YOU LOT ARE SUCH A BUNCH OF SAD [zb].
Stobby’s are a professional company,running well maintained kit,and showing the industry in a positive light.

unlike the rest of you,parking on industrial estates and defecating in carrier bags and throwing it over the wall.
YOU—MAKE—ME----SICK. :angry:

A positive light? HMMM Interesting! Can’t meet a simple deadline. Send totally the wrong truck for the job in hand. Looks like bad planning to me.:laughing:

zippo:
Stobby’s are a professional company,running well maintained kit,and showing the industry in a positive light.

unlike the rest of you,parking on industrial estates and defecating in carrier bags and throwing it over the wall.

:laughing: :laughing: make sure you get sick in a bag and throw it over the wall :laughing:

zippo:

EDDIE STOBART FAN is that you?!

Get your facts right mr zippo I have seen many of stobarts in laybys and industrial estates so much for a well run and professional company “NOT”

zippo:

!

imagesCAYSC0IT2.JPG

the programme would be great if it could educate people on what life is like for a trucker,and id like to see it encourage younger people into the industry,but its not.
its a shame really .

charliebear:

bigvern1:

cliffton 27:

roadrunner:
Mr dixons so-called fan page on the book of face, some of the comments are hilarious. !! :laughing: :laughing:

the best one is the guy that says plain an simple [zb] :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Does it sound like TANKER?

Have to agree with that comment on there.

I like Mr Walker’s comments, and his avatar is amazing! :wink:

bigvern1:

charliebear:

bigvern1:

cliffton 27:

roadrunner:

the best one is the guy that says plain an simple [zb] :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Does it sound like TANKER?

Have to agree with that comment on there.

I like Mr Walker’s comments, and his avatar is amazing! :wink:

Its strikingly similar to a user on here too. Wonder who it could be :wink:

I know…Funny that! :open_mouth:

tanktrotter:

Get your facts right mr zippo I have seen many of stobarts in laybys and industrial estates so much for a well run and professional company “NOT”

zippo:

HEY THERE MR PIGSTROTTER.
They may park on industrial estates and lay bys BUT have you ever seen them ■■■ in a bag?
go on answer me honestly.

zippo:

tanktrotter:

zippo:

They may park on industrial estates and lay bys BUT have you ever seen them ■■■ in a bag?

Zippo Have you seen any driver ■■■ in a bag? Go on answer answer me honestly. If the answer is yes I think you may need to be the subject of a restraining order forthwith

switchlogic:

zippo:

tanktrotter:

zippo:

Zippo Have you seen any driver ■■■ in a bag? Go on answer answer me honestly. If the answer is yes I think you may need to be the subject of a restraining order forthwith

HEY mr Switchlogic, I have NEVER been actually convicted of anything so carefull where you tread I am litigious.
BUT evidence is bounteously available, for example Immingham lorry park AKA little Poland.
And you NEVER see stobarts on Immingham lorry park.

Zippo, the program is aimed at people with no idea or experience of the haulage industry. The same people who pay to be a spotter when it’d be cheaper to buy a notepad and byro from Poundland.

zippo:
HEY mr Switchlogic, I have NEVER been actually convicted of anything so carefull where you tread I am litigious.

Christ you take yourself a bit too seriously don’t you. Lighten up you daft fool. Feel free to sue me for calling you a nutjob, the court case would be fun.