15 Minutes children

switchlogic:
I’ll stick with listening to 6Music cheers. Friday nights are one of best, Tom Robinson followed by Tom Ravenscroft. Brilliant and a hell of a lot better than that tripe.

It was good for my 20 minute drive to Crawley to drop some stuff off, then a quick trip to the pub for a 16oz steak. I hope my drivers mate* next week likes 6music, well he’s got no choice as I’m driving so my choice.

*basically someone who is going to show me how to do the paperwork for this job before I do it alone. Why he needs to be with me for the entire week away is beyond me but he better buy the teas.

Mark Dixon, the most famous trucker in the UK. I think alot on here will disagree and put Sir Bertie Legohead’s chauffer above him.

■■■■■■.

DadsRetired:
Mark Dixon, the most famous trucker in the UK. I think alot on here will disagree and put Sir Bertie Legohead’s chauffer above him.

■■■■■■.

Ha ha ha spot on your not wrong

PANIC PANIC, LATE LATE! But still got time for a tour and a photo.

You can tell he’s a driver trainer, no practical skills. I would have waited up the road and had the foreman ring when the bay is free.

mucker85:
You can tell he’s a driver trainer, no practical skills. I would have waited up the road and had the foreman ring when the bay is free.

Where do you fancy parking up round there chap?

stobartfest, god what next

tanktrotter:

DadsRetired:

■■■■■■.

Ha ha ha spot on your not wrong

Thanks chaps! From the little I’ve seen of him I think my ego would look tiny in comparison to his. I can never aspire to be as amazing as him I’m afraid

No sign of Mo (Topgun)…
This episode’s a bit price is right.

charliebear:

switchlogic:
I’ll stick with listening to 6Music cheers. Friday nights are one of best, Tom Robinson followed by Tom Ravenscroft. Brilliant and a hell of a lot better than that tripe.

It was good for my 20 minute drive to Crawley to drop some stuff off, then a quick trip to the pub for a 16oz steak. I hope my drivers mate* next week likes 6music, well he’s got no choice as I’m driving so my choice.

*basically someone who is going to show me how to do the paperwork for this job before I do it alone. Why he needs to be with me for the entire week away is beyond me but he better buy the teas.

Good man. If he doesn’t like it then just never ever speak to him again. Bit of radio trivia for you peeps, Tom Ravenscroft who’s on from 9 tonight is John Peels son.

Harry Hill’s TV Burp should be good tomorrow night. Talksports Paul Hawksbee writes for HH and previewed T and T on Monday saying that TV burp already has some bits ready.

we could have a public holiday in honor of stobart as he is Britains savior. :smiley: :smiley:

Is mark dixon a member of this forum■■? Would be good if he could see what his “fans” think of him on here lol

I find Harry Hill as funny as a pube in your takeaway.

selby newcomer:
Is mark dixon a member of this forum■■? Would be good if he could see what his “fans” think of him on here lol

I believe Matt is :wink:

selby newcomer:

He used to be, he’s too famous now though. Think he couldnt put up with the adoration he was getting on here.

switchlogic:

charliebear:

switchlogic:

Good man. If he doesn’t like it then just never ever speak to him again. Bit of radio trivia for you peeps, Tom Ravenscroft who’s on from 9 tonight is John Peels son.

I’ll just turn it up a bit louder.

Immigrant IS Mark Dixon…FACT.

Immigrant IS Mark Dixon…FACT.

dar1976:

selby newcomer:

I believe Matt is :wink:

Looks like Dixon is on TN as well, he is talking about his appearance in an earlier series of zb & trailers in this thread I am posting a link to below

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62112&start=30

Doesn’t seemed to have posted much since the 1st series :laughing: :laughing: