YOUNG STOBART!!!!

It just sounds like they can’t get the loads out as they can’t get/keep drivers,so tesco have told em get the loads out or we will get a,b,c to do it,so there chucking everything at it( including the blue eyed( truck) drivers :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .
Wonder if this will be as funny as the general trampers getting there knickers in a twist about doing tesco expresses :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

seth 70:
Why do they have beacons on the roof,tag axles and lockers on the chassis for tesco,im going to answer my own question here,its so they be used for any work :blush: :blush:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I know about 4 or 5 of there drivers (ex Prestons/FVS/Intake) who where taken on for the steel job and none of them have been asked to do any curtain work at all, in fact it was only last week or maybe the week before i was told they where still looking for drivers with steel experience with the promise of no Tesco/curtain work to be involved, just steel, i honestly thought if i wasnt working for myself it was something i would have been interested in, doing a job that you know 100 times better than the planners has to have some benefits