YOUNG STOBART!!!!

Fair play to Ed, wish my dad was King Midas, just hope he never forgets how lucky he is.

Still, wouldn’t change the legend for the world.

Silver_Surfer:
Fair play to Ed, wish my dad was King Midas, just hope he never forgets how lucky he is.

Talking too the lad who washes the trucks( does the ws ones as well), he said he’s a very nice lad,came over ,introduced himself and said any issues come and see me.
Got a smart range rover as well with p/plate Ed on it so lad said,only been in this game 2 mins and he’s got a top motor.
And they say there’s no money in transport :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Well his dads a millionaire so id have thought Eds allowance before he started earning was pretty decent anyway.

The Rustler:
Probably going back to Severfield Rowan ( or whatever it is this Month :unamused: ) @ Dalton Ind Estate Nr Thirsk. Got the contract for structural steel … was Prestons … Bet Ann isn’t happy :wink:

Anne Preston is never happy, the sour-faced old cow…

Silver_Surfer:
Well his dads a millionaire so id have thought Eds allowance before he started earning was pretty decent anyway.

I bet the young lad was chillin out ,going to ibiza ,riding round in nice motors and generally doin nowt ,then his dad pops up[oy edd stop playing with that phone i got summat for you to do,put your name to this a pretend you run it,if it goes ■■■■ up i can blame you] :laughing: :laughing:

dozy:

Silver_Surfer:

Talking too the lad who washes the trucks( does the ws ones as well), he said he’s a very nice lad,came over ,introduced himself and said any issues come and see me.
Got a smart range rover as well with p/plate Ed on it so lad said,only been in this game 2 mins and he’s got a top motor.
And they say there’s no money in transport :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

He worked as a Stobart driver
Probably got the Range Rover and plate with all those bonuses they get paid.

Fair play to the lad ,hes a semi pro rugby player aswell,wont be a soft touch :wink:

sayersy:

The Rustler:
Probably going back to Severfield Rowan ( or whatever it is this Month :unamused: ) @ Dalton Ind Estate Nr Thirsk. Got the contract for structural steel … was Prestons … Bet Ann isn’t happy :wink:

Anne Preston is never happy, the sour-faced old cow…

You,ve met her as well then :laughing:

seth 70:

Silver_Surfer:

I bet the young lad was chillin out ,going to ibiza ,riding round in nice motors and generally doin nowt ,then his dad pops up[oy edd stop playing with that phone i got summat for you to do,put your name to this a pretend you run it,if it goes ■■■■ up i can blame you] :laughing: :laughing:

Not too bright is William. :slight_smile: He should have named the new company ES transportation.

redboxer850:

seth 70:

Silver_Surfer:

Not too bright is William. :slight_smile: He should have named the new company ES transportation.

It stands for which stobart :wink:

seth 70:

redboxer850:

seth 70:

Silver_Surfer:

It stands for which stobart :wink:

Lol

seth 70:

Silver_Surfer:

:laughing: good one

seth 70:

Silver_Surfer:

And if it all goes well I cut you in when youi sell it back to me, and then when I sell it back to you, you cut me in and when you sell it back to me, then…

Until annual return filed you won’t know who owns it

I could set up a ltd company today
Be the 100% shareholder
But don’t need to be the director
Could put 3/4 of you (with agreement )
As directors
So at beginning would look like those 4 own it
But in reality I would be the 100% shareholder

Ive seen loads of ws units this week all pulling tesco trailers up and down the m62 ,so they have got to be running out of goole,so much for flat work,i bet the lads who applied for the job are ■■■■■■ off with doing shop work so soon :frowning:

Could even be William and the ex Tdg owners joint venture
Start getting the name out and known
So don’t have to lease or buy the Stobart brand name
In 3 years time saving them 15 million

seth 70:
Ive seen loads of ws units this week all pulling tesco trailers up and down the m62 ,so they have got to be running out of goole,so much for flat work,i bet the lads who applied for the job are ■■■■■■ off with doing shop work so soon :frowning:

Yes there is loads of them at Goole

seth 70:

They are still doing as much flat work as ever, the ones puling the tesco trailers where already on the supermarket job, its just their trucks are now blue, the drivers taken on for the steel job are still doing it

chaversdad:

seth 70:

They are still doing as much flat work as ever, the ones puling the tesco trailers where already on the supermarket job, its just their trucks are now blue, the drivers taken on for the steel job are still doing it

So your saying these trucks / drivers have always been on on tesco work,so I’m guessing as there being seen running on 62 bobtail there running into goole from there own depot,thirsk,sherburn or wherever.
If they’ve always been on the job why rant they based there :question: ,it’s no wonder some judge wants them too turn up too court and explain there carbon footprint :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
N.b it does seem very strange though for there too be trucks running round bobtail,the shift hits the fan big time if we run bobtail,it’s a big no/no.
I had too wait at goole for 4 hrs as they had no work for me ,but wouldn’t release me until they had a empty taut I could drag back,then my mate dragged it all the way back up too work out of there :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
The colour of the trucks may of changed from green- blue but the job seems as before,what a suprise ,not :unamused: :unamused:

chaversdad:

seth 70:

Why do they have beacons on the roof,tag axles and lockers on the chassis for tesco,im going to answer my own question here,its so they be used for any work :blush: :blush: