yes i know i spelt it wrong :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

neil46:
yes i know i spelt it wrong :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thought that was it Spot the Mistake :laughing:

what about a spelling Competition

Mr B:

God nows thers sum tht cud do wiv it. :laughing:

How about who can grow the longest beard between now and Christmas, all are welcome, so get growing ladies and gentlemen.

Tiger.

what about the first person to get a job ?

or the first person to get a call back from an agency / company ?

neil46:
are we having one this year?? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

How about the most decorated Truck for Christmas??

Mr Vain would love that one

Lets at least have a competition that I stand a chance of winning - how about…

…Biggest Plonka on TruckNetUK :question: :wink:

OR, on a slightly more serious note - how about the best Xmas avatar :question:
Decided by site admin & mods :question:

Fastrantiger:
How about who can grow the longest beard between now and Christmas, all are welcome, so get growing ladies and gentlemen.

Tiger.

But Simon has a good head start :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: so he dosnt count :laughing: :laughing:

Mr B:

That would rule me out :blush:

Thank god for spell check :wink:

animal:

Fastrantiger:

Tiger.

But Simon has a good head start :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: so he dosnt count :laughing: :laughing:

i was going to say you may as well call that result now , his is massive!!! :smiley:

me and that bloke Will Shiers have been discussing this very question-

and there will be a competition -(possibly two) and as soon as we have worked out all the deatils we will let you know…

In the meantime theres still time to enter this one…

roadtransport.com/staticpages/25in24.htm

Rikki-UK:
me and that bloke Will Shiers have been discussing this very question-

and there will be a competition -(possibly two) and as soon as we have worked out all the deatils we will let you know…

In the meantime theres still time to enter this one…

roadtransport.com/staticpages/25in24.htm

like to see rikki is joining in with the spelling game :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

fingers:

animal:

Fastrantiger:

Tiger.

i was going to say you may as well call that result now , his is massive!!! :smiley:

A simple re-read seems to indicate that any pre-existing beard wouldn’t count. :grimacing:

IMHO, Simon’s beard would win hands-down if it only said “who has the longest beard?” :wink:

how about making the questions easier for us thickies. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

jessicas dad:
how about making the questions easier for us thickies. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I agree

animal:

jessicas dad:

I agree

About what ■■?

nick2008:

animal:

jessicas dad:

I agree

About what ■■?

An easy question about something we know

animal:

nick2008:

animal:

jessicas dad:

I agree

About what ■■?

An easy question about something we know

But how would they know if you know? Are you sure that you know what you know and don’t just think you know? Just because you know that you know (or think you know), can you really know if the rest of us know?