Xmax competition

gardun:

animal:

nick2008:

animal:

jessicas dad:
how about making the questions easier for us thickies. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I agree

About what β– β– ?

An easy question about something we know

But how would they know if you know? Are you sure that you know what you know and don’t just think you know? Just because you know that you know (or think you know), can you really know if the rest of us know?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

gardun:

animal:

nick2008:

animal:

jessicas dad:
how about making the questions easier for us thickies. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I agree

About what β– β– ?

An easy question about something we know

But how would they know if you know? Are you sure that you know what you know and don’t just think you know? Just because you know that you know (or think you know), can you really know if the rest of us know?

they could ask us if we know the question so we can tell them if we know it or not. :laughing:

jessicas dad:
they could ask us if we know the question so we can tell them if we know it or not. :laughing:

I know I know the questions, but I don’t know the answers :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

gardun:

jessicas dad:

I know I know the questions, but I don’t know the answers :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That is easy the answer is 42 :wink:

HOW ABOUT GUESS THE AMOUNT OF LIGHTS ON MR VAIN!

Just need someone with a maths degree to add it up! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: