Worst in europe

grahamrfd:
For me it has to be whoever is driving spanish registered trucks. I have met Bulgarians, Moldovians, Russians and Ukranians and there might even have been a Spaniard.

didn’t realise i was that bad :blush: :blush:

Your all wrong!! Its the Maltese by a long shot.

Brit in Malta:
Your all wrong!! Its the Maltese by a long shot.

I was going to say Malta, but only the younger generation, its the Italian influence, stupid beyond stupidity.

The older citizens seemed quite well mannered, but, it would help having white lines down the middle of the road :open_mouth:

It was around 1994, Valletta port trying to locate stolen fridges [13.6m, not electralux], but that`s another story :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

bullitt:

browncow2:
pakistan for sure. unbelivable.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah, ever since Pakistahn was relocated into EUROPE the driving has definatly got worse!!!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

i should know i drive down the m6 everyday. behind a toyota or datsun in middle lane with 23 occupants in the car. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Have found slovakians to be bad drivers.
Many british drivers moan about driving standards in britain but many dutch belgian and german truck drivers i have spoken to reckon the u.k. has the best standard of driving in europe,one dutch driver i spoke to recently commented that the u.k. has the worst motorway services anywhere(true)but that car drivers have respect for trucks.

Stanley Mitchell,
I have been living on this rock for 17 years Trust me the Maltese are the worst. Up until Malta joined the EU the driving test was to reverse between 4 cones that was it pass truck 4 45gallon drums police advanced 6 cones.

Driving in Malta Mr Clarkson ■■■■ him self lol.

Stanley Mitchell:
Every country has its idiots, the UK has far too many for my liking, but, as a driver abroad on occasions, they have the same problem~~.~~
It seems to me, that EVERY nipper [male AND female], seems to have death wish, their driving is [zb] to say the least, how they pass the “test” amazes me :blush:
I blame TOP GEAR for the macho behavior behind the wheel, and the "ladies"are just as bad.
Has anyone else noticed that parking on the zig-zags on a pedestrian crossing is now “legal”, now, it may be our foreign cousins who started this, but, we Brits have certainly took up the baton, its everywhere, and the Police seem too interested in their next BIGMAC, to do anything about it :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
[/quote]
Just going OT here for a moment, your comment about female drivers reminded me of something I noticed when I was car hunting some months back. Advertisers always make this big song and dance about “lady owner”, presumably to suggest that it will have been looked after and driven more sympathetically etc. My experience of “lady owner” cars proves this to be complete BS. I can virtually guarantee that the alloys will be nearly half the width that they were when they came out of the factory from all the kerbing they get :open_mouth: and the clutch biting point will be somewhere up near your lugholes :open_mouth: . There will also be the obligatory scuff marks on the corners of the bumpers from them taking the car into a multi-storey and there’ll also be at least half a dozen small dents down the sides from car doors/trolleys in supermarket car parks. :open_mouth:
[/rant] :stuck_out_tongue:
Excuse me for butting in, feel free to carry on. :stuck_out_tongue:

Rob K:

Stanley Mitchell:
Every country has its idiots, the UK has far too many for my liking, but, as a driver abroad on occasions, they have the same problem~~.~~
It seems to me, that EVERY nipper [male AND female], seems to have death wish, their driving is [zb] to say the least, how they pass the “test” amazes me :blush:
I blame TOP GEAR for the macho behavior behind the wheel, and the "ladies"are just as bad.
Has anyone else noticed that parking on the zig-zags on a pedestrian crossing is now “legal”, now, it may be our foreign cousins who started this, but, we Brits have certainly took up the baton, its everywhere, and the Police seem too interested in their next BIGMAC, to do anything about it :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
[/quote]
Just going OT here for a moment, your comment about female drivers reminded me of something I noticed when I was car hunting some months back. Advertisers always make this big song and dance about “lady owner”, presumably to suggest that it will have been looked after and driven more sympathetically etc. My experience of “lady owner” cars proves this to be complete BS. I can virtually guarantee that the alloys will be nearly half the width that they were when they came out of the factory from all the kerbing they get :open_mouth: and the clutch biting point will be somewhere up near your lugholes :open_mouth: . There will also be the obligatory scuff marks on the corners of the bumpers from them taking the car into a multi-storey and there’ll also be at least half a dozen small dents down the sides from car doors/trolleys in supermarket car parks. :open_mouth:
[/rant] :stuck_out_tongue:
Excuse me for butting in, feel free to carry on. :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
I blame the Spice Girls, its been downhill ever since those 4 bints were telling the females that they could really really get what they want, just by copying the boys :blush:

Brit in Malta:
Stanley Mitchell,
I have been living on this rock for 17 years Trust me the Maltese are the worst. Up until Malta joined the EU the driving test was to reverse between 4 cones that was it pass truck 4 45gallon drums police advanced 6 cones.

Driving in Malta Mr Clarkson [zb] him self lol.

As i said, the young guns were ■■■■■■■ frightening, that was around 16 years ago, so, if they re-produce as per the Pope`s handbook, they will be grandparents for the next generation of lunatics by now :open_mouth:

Great place to live by the way, bloody hot though :sunglasses:

Very hot, The Drivers over here just seem to enhance there bad driving, only yesterday i saw a woman riding a scooter! i looked t her thinking somthings strange about this woman, ah yes she had her helmet on back to front??
True… lol

Just had a neighbour round whose wife is Maltese,mentioned this thread ,and he told me about tips he’d had from his BIL.Avoid potholes.Keep in the shade.Always have eye contact,and use the palm forward,fingers splayed signal.

bullitt:

browncow2:
pakistan for sure. unbelivable.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah, ever since Pakistahn was relocated into EUROPE the driving has definatly got worse!!!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Not been to East Ham lately then Rick? :laughing:

Coffeeholic:
Belgians with Brits a close second.A Belgian vehicle with just five digits on it’s number plate should be avoided at all costs.

Not sure all Belgians are bad, Ive seen worse from the LT,LV,EST,RO & BG countries.

Have to agree with the five digit plates in Belgium though.

For me it is deffo the Belgians!! I loath driving through the country and hate loading or unloading there (except at ElectraWinds in Ostende where the blonde in the office has a mouth that is just begging to be filled with hot flesh). Just to get my own back for their apalling driving, I always treat the place as a giant dustbin.

I’d agree on Belgians being the worst, but in fairness not many Belgian registered cars would be driven by Belgians, there is a massive amount of immigrants in Belgium, so the actual nationality is a bit of guesswork. But I bet they’re Belgian… !

Regards,

Mark.

truckerone:
Heres one for you lads and lasses, which nationallity do you think are the worst drivers,

youtube.com/watch?v=eOTXMp3FIEU

rh+:

truckerone:
Heres one for you lads and lasses, which nationallity do you think are the worst drivers,

does anyone know what nationality the driver of the Post office truck is? :unamused:

jimti:

rh+:

truckerone:

does anyone know what nationality the driver of the Post office truck is? :unamused:

British :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: