Worst in europe

harry:
Nobody has mentioned the Moroccans but the Thai cars take the biscuit .
Ooops! just seen the title…

I thought it was about sausages :laughing:

Wurst :unamused:

Oatcake ;Sausages;Wurst…? sounds like food programme .LOL

the eastern blocks they aint got a clue may b they should be back driving there tractors like the peasents they are theyve killed our industry i no one out fit paying £47 a day wiv £35 night out money

Definately gotta be the Greeks in my opinion !!

BARMYARMYOCS:
the eastern blocks they aint got a clue may b they should be back driving there tractors like the peasents they are theyve killed our industry i no one out fit paying £47 a day wiv £35 night out money

yor posts is getin borin now

BARMYARMYOCS:

I really don’t have any experience driving a tractor but my grasp on the english language seems very solid in comparison with yours :grimacing:

personally I consider the lithuanians to be the worst but then again you never know whose behind the wheel of a truck with LT plates - a lithuanian, russian, belorussian, ukrainian etc…

The Belgians,then Brits.
Feel sometimes i should get a big sticker saying '‘Yes how dare i use the road aswell’
Drove through NL the other day after many years, whats happened?if it wernt for the number plates i’d of thought i was in Belguim,cuttin in at last second,tryin to take me bumper off,drivin up sliproads and pushin in further up,to name a few.

Wheel Nut:

BARMYARMYOCS:

yor posts is getin borin now

And racist too! :unamused:

Muslims, and italians are the worst.
the most polite must be the Hungarians.

Yeah , young Italians on a Saturday night in their dad’s cars - lethal little badswearwords!

Every country has its idiots, the UK has far too many for my liking, but, as a driver abroad on occasions, they have the same problem~~.~~
It seems to me, that EVERY nipper [male AND female], seems to have death wish, their driving is ■■■■ to say the least, how they pass the “test” amazes me :blush:
I blame TOP GEAR for the macho behavior behind the wheel, and the "ladies"are just as bad.
Has anyone else noticed that parking on the zig-zags on a pedestrian crossing is now “legal”, now, it may be our foreign cousins who started this, but, we Brits have certainly took up the baton, its everywhere, and the Police seem too interested in their next BIGMAC, to do anything about it :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

To say that police are always eating fast food is unfair; they spend long tortuous hours working out their overtime & early retirement!!!

harry:
To say that police are always eating fast food is unfair; they spend long tortuous hours working out their overtime & early retirement!!!

Alright, fair point, tortuos hours working out their overtime/early retirement, THEN, blues+twos down to the local DRIVE-BY FATMACS :open_mouth:

I`ve got one living opposite me, you have NEVER seen such an idle, workshy piece of work in your life, that Panda car spends more time outside the house, than @ the copshop.

She LOVES a Fatmac, by the looks of her rapidly expanding uniform :blush:

The main occupation of the conscientious cop is to work the holy of holies early retirement thru stress golden ticket.

So after scouring the length & breadth of Europe we find the worst parked opposite your house Stanley Mitchell! Hope she doesn’t read this thread. :smiley:

WELSH followed closely by the Belgiums-how i missed that muppet in the tunnel at Antwerp yesterday is beyond me.

For me it has to be whoever is driving spanish registered trucks. I have met Bulgarians, Moldovians, Russians and Ukranians and there might even have been a Spaniard.

harry:
So after scouring the length & breadth of Europe we find the worst parked opposite your house Stanley Mitchell! Hope she doesn’t read this thread. :smiley:

TBF, I don`t know how we got onto that slag :blush:

The worst drivers in europe ■■? === The wife beater designer shirt brigade from the old E-Bloc :unamused:

Very macho, Very ignorant, Very iffy road manners :unamused:

pakistan for sure. unbelivable.

browncow2:
pakistan for sure. unbelivable.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah, ever since Pakistahn was relocated into EUROPE the driving has definatly got worse!!!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: