WLC Logistics

who you working for now carl???oh and routier the geoges cross is better then the union jack and the tricolor :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dreva:
who you working for now carl???oh and routier the geoges cross is better then the union jack and the tricolor :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

me arse.

routier:

dreva:

me arse.

you really dont like the english do you but we all have our crosses to bear
georges crosses that is :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dreva:

routier:

dreva:

me arse.

you really dont like the english do you but we all have our crosses to bear
georges crosses that is :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

why wouldnโ€™t he - heโ€™s english :exclamation: :laughing:

nice jj :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you really dont like the english do you but we all have our crosses to bear georges crosses that is :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cant really comment on that really, I mean theres hardly any English in England is there ?

Oh I take it ye wont be goin to the 2016 Celebrations in Dublin then ? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

routier:
Oh I take it ye wont be goin to the 2016 Celebrations in Dublin then ? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

the ones to celebrate 100 years of a united ireland? oh, um, no they wonโ€™t be will they :blush: :laughing:

Not a mark on them trucks, hard work keepin them so clean but worth it! How does the Stralis do for you Carl?

jj72:
the ones to celebrate 100 years of a united ireland? oh, um, no they wonโ€™t be will they :blush: :laughing:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
:unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

that R620 is nice i want a go :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

The R620 is a very tidy motor. Thats my ultimate truck and with the all light bars on, quality! Hopefully the boss (my dad!) will let me drive one!

i saw that topline โ€œtwo fast too furiousโ€ tipping at morrisons corby last week now owned by phil jones &daughters

jj72:

routier:

your just to witty jj :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: fpmsl

dreva:

jj72:

routier:

your just to witty jj :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: fpmsl

Depends who you ask kid ,eh! Lets not get witty ,ye are too busy invadin the middle east these days (without cause just like ze germans did to europe) but we dont judge too busy countin our euro :smiley:

:blush:

dreva:

jj72:

routier:

I thought One was bad enough but now theres TWO who havent got a clue!

now now boys lets not have a sense humor failure were all brothers remember :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

used to see these come in to nagel down in dover. used to reload back upto midlands area! very nice fleet.

Sure it was the 620 I spotted on the A41 this afternoonโ€ฆ Looked very well indeed :sunglasses:

Saw a Magnum on the M1 around 04:00am Sunday morning near Nottingham heading north.