WLC Logistics

nice mate that tga is a nice motor youll enjoy trotting around it :laughing:

do they go abroad ?

do they go abroad ?

theyve just started to tom

do you know were abouts?

started this week, france and belgium just the 2 trucks out of a fleet of 8 the rest do midlands kent/london area and back

nice , and a nice fleetā€¦coz theres no scanias :laughing: ā€¦nothign against scanias ā€¦well not the 4-series anyway

i used to drive a v8 480 topline for them tom and it were a great motor unfortunately i never took any pics of it i left well over a year ago and the scaina went before that .its plain white now and owned by someone down london but still has wlc on the reg plate

the 4-series had a good cab (i aint driving 1 just what i have seen and heard) with good bed etc , but the r-series looks better but the interior is bad the matress is thin and hasnt been thought through properly , but the 5stars WLC they look a good cab to live in

the man is a great cab to live in mate they have another tga xxl on an x plate i drove it for a while and it were a cracker ,its getting a refurb in pearlescent paint so when its done i,ll get roxy to take some pics of it mate :wink:

ROXY if you was wondering who that was flashing you (lights) this morning on the M1,in a FH Yearsley truck, at about 06.45 somewhere near northampton.
It was me, nice wagon mate, not as nice as mine though :laughing:

:arrow_right:

Nice Pics Roxy - Martinā€™s on your motor this weekend - heā€™s been warned to keep it clean for you :laughing:

nice trucks you run there wayne,need any drivers i only live 5 minutes away :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Is your yard just off the A5? You come off the slip road, through the reatil park then back under the A5?

thats the one jacko,you can see it on the left from the A5,theres a car sales pitch in the front of the yard

nice motor carl, take it those pics were taken down Bermuda ind estate at the dairy crest? Usually see a few on the M1 thursday/friday mornings always around Luton roadworks heading back north. Whats happening with GG these days?

ayup jacko im not sure whats happenin with gg i know he,s got 2 trucks on the road the foden and his 620 but

no longer owned by wlc

now owned by roland barton was owned by paul goode before wlc bought from euro-wheels