Who's working over the holidays

working half day tomorrow (sun).

Yes i have to be in Alloa for the afternoon and then on to Livingstone and the Dunbar for Tuesday - return to England Tuesday PM - and hopefully have no muppets on the A1 SB - but i know its going to be full of Di**heads with caravans and Nissan Micra’s al over 70 with flat caps and whippets lol
cheers
Steve

Me, volunteered, on weeks holiday next week anyway. France tommorow.

I worked my shifts (on agency) so that I could work Thursday thru to Tuesday, Wednesday off and then Thursday through till Saturday then off for 2 days to go to download festival on the Sunday :wink: The Saturday was normal time and a half, Sunday starts the working week for me as far as the wages are concerned and what better way to start with 3 days at £17 an hour. What was that he said ? “Can you do another run ?” …OH GO ON THEN :laughing:

Starting new job tomorrow
Loading deeside,for nothwich,wakefield,and asda normanton,after that i dont know, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: but i will be home wednesday night,
looking forward to my 4 on 4 off tramping

Started Friday working through till Wednesday, unfortunately cows dont do holidays…! Tip Westbury tomorrow evening…

Leave on Sunday for Belgium tip Monday then will spend the rest of the day and Tuesday in Holland all on DOUBLE BUBBLE,Wensday will be such a downer back to normal time.

I finished at 9am this morning (saturday) and I’m back out on Monday morning at 2am heading for a 7am delivery in central London. So can’t wait and then I remembered that I volunteered for it! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Back up to Barnsley and a load from our yard over to the steel works in sunny Scunny for Tuesday morning. Its all good and the bank looks better for it.

Normal working days for us,Monday and Tuesday,but on the positive side it’s double bubble and 2 days holiday in lieu :sunglasses:
Monday starts 0215 Brackley-Silverstone-Brackley-Glastonbury-Brackley

im working my usual shifts as i have no interest in anything to do with the royal family. if they want to pay a higher rate of pay for no reason then i will take their money and no doubt spend it on an AYC pump or something

Me, and there’ll be no premium, Sundday happens to be my ‘every other’ and Monday and Tuesday will be treated as ‘normal days/nights’ Thet we’rnt going to give us anything for the jubilee, but then relented and gave us a princely8.5 hours extra in our holiday bank of hours.

starfighter:
Working all of it for standard time because i’m rostered in and public holidays are classed as normal working days. Thankyou DHL.

same as but not DHL

I came back on Saturday morning, would have worked B/H but company don’t pay O/T and I’d just done 73 hours last week so…
Must get a ‘proper’ job, Agencies are so unreliable.

Sunday, Monday off then out empty on Tuesday to Naas to load 3 drops for Bolton, Doncaster and Watford for delivery Wednesday then off till Friday when I think I’m off empty to Portugal.

volunteered for an easy run tuesday night, normal nights money, plus double time on top for hours worked :sunglasses:

Off today but back tomorrow. They tried to get us to take tomorrow off too by using one of our own days up, because they realised there won’t be enough work for everyone tomorrow. Needless to say we all declined their polite offer and have opted to go in and get paid 10hrs for doing nothing, while saving a day of our annual leave for our own choosing.

Turned down nearly a scoreph today cos I’m out of hours on a week I wanted to take it easy. (already done 6 on the spin) :frowning:

Been on nights since Friday, last one tonight so I’ve got a few beers on chill ready for when I get in :smiley:

Me, I was lucky enough to work from thursday up until yesterday night. Go back in on Friday, seems all my shifts land on bank holidays…Lucky for me Ive booked 4 days off next month and im back for a week then away again for 12 days. Not too bad :smiley:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

nope finished 4pm on friday and im not going back till 4am wednesday,
never work weekends or bankholidays thank god :grimacing: