Who's working over the holidays

I realise some of us will be working over the holiday weekend as there on a rota but just wondering if many had volunteered to work or if anyone who is on agency work is doing a few shifts and who is having a few days off.
Me I’m off until Wednesday and will be spending time with the family and friends.

Back in wednesday at 19.00,nights.

I work tuesday to saturday so don’t benefit from bank holiday mondays. And we have to work tuesday double bubble so it’s just a normal 2 day weekend for me again.

Still working now.And working monday and tuesday.Voluntered to.God I need to get a life :smiley:

Finished at 0245 this morning (saturday), was going to do agency sun and mon, on hols tue - thu, but the rates aren’t good enough imho, getting texts asking me to work but for 13.50 hr?? nah.

Put your feet up,grab a slab of cheap beer,have an afternoon nap,sorted. :smiley:

I worked today and got my load for Monday to tip and then collect a load for delivery Monday afternoon.Tuesday 2 loads booked already so busy busy

Keep her lit,craic on driver.

Did my usual Sunday-Thursday (nights), Covered Friday evening (9.5 hrs @ time + half) as one of the Night lads was on holiday (only use ‘staff’ driver Friday’s and not ‘agency’ as we are yard key holders and place needs securing as no staff in Friday night), in Sunday & Monday @ double time…but i didn’t volunteer cuz it’s big bucks…i just lurrve my job :open_mouth: :blush: :laughing:

I sed yes working if i can have it easy. If i can have it easy an my wish was granted :smiley:

Me starting this afternoon as the french are wanting the fish in Lorient tomoro night as usual .sowill be in pompey for the morning ferry to Ouistreham at 0815

klunk/■■■■■■■■
Me starting this afternoon as the french are wanting the fish in Lorient tomoro night as usual .sowill be in pompey for the morning ferry to Ouistreham at 0815

I’ve had a memo that the French are cracking down on English drivers in lorient after one was caught on the fiddle.

Running from brum upto Dunfermline Monday to tip first thing Tuesday, easy money. 2 days holiday plus double bubble!! :sunglasses:

Worked this morning, back to work tuesday.

Working at 02:00 on Monday… 8-10 hr shift and then again on Tuesday morning. Probably very similar.

So all in all, not too bad and double bubble as well!

I’ve worked today until 3.00 then I’m off sun and monday and working tues as a normal day…except will be on double time :sunglasses:

Will be spending the next couple of days with the wife and kids as haven’t seen much of them these last two weeks, been flat out probably due to bank holiday and jubilee celebrations!

Working all of it for standard time because i’m rostered in and public holidays are classed as normal working days. Thankyou DHL.

Me. Just returned from holiday so “volunteered” for Saturday at o/t rate and Monday double bubble and day in lieu.Kerching.

Yep, me working all day Monday and Tuesday, being self employed, I can’t afford not to work…
Paul

Going to France tommorow night,cant get out the country quick enough…