Who seen who... w.e the last day of the last week

Tango boy
Spanky
Possibly Shoshanye is it?

Maybe a couple of others but old age and all that…

seen mr monk a couple of times on the A303/ M3 this week :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Tango boy I think, running with his mate. M4 Cardiff on Thursday.

Tonka on the A5 on Wednesday just after the esso before Atherstone, that was me in the coltons motor. A couple of people flashed me in the week, but I haven’t the foggiest who they are :blush: And I saw Adam1986 riding a push bike on Thursday night

Emersons silver merc at loyds mill Oswestry
The big un again M1 nth
Dowadiddyman
Farnborough boy M6 knutsford

gunnerheskey:
Emersons silver merc at loyds mill Oswestry
The big un again M1 nth
Dowadiddyman
Farnborough boy M6 knutsford

I thought I saw you on the M25 maple cross towards the end of the week or it might have even been yesterday morning?
But I haven’t been on the M6 this week :slight_smile:

DaiDap:

If it was a Merc and a Scania then it wasent me, if it was 2 Mercs together then it was :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Tonka M42 wed, Switchlogic M5 Fri :smiley:

tango boy:

DaiDap:

If it was a Merc and a Scania then it wasent me, if it was 2 Mercs together then it was :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Mercs. You were the ■■■■ in front, :stuck_out_tongue: coming up the hill eastbound past J32.

DaiDap:

tango boy:

DaiDap:

2 Mercs. You were the [zb] in front, :stuck_out_tongue: coming up the hill eastbound past J32.

Arh, we had been to Selsa Cardiff and reloaded Craig yr hesg back to Elstow, we’ll be in and out of Wales all next week :smiley:

wildfire:
seen mr monk a couple of times on the A303/ M3 this week :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Ditto, also A30 Launceston

tango boy:

DaiDap:

tango boy:

DaiDap:

2 Mercs. You were the [zb] in front, :stuck_out_tongue: coming up the hill eastbound past J32.

Arh, we had been to Selsa Cardiff and reloaded Craig yr hesg back to Elstow, we’ll be in and out of Wales all next week :smiley:

Righto. Keep an eye out for me in my tango’d Daf :smiley:

I had the pleasure of meeting TKDave earlier in the week, and had a very interesting chat for a couple of hours !!

Other than that I’ve seen nobody…

kevchalluk Tuesday morning on a63 near Melton and I think I saw Volvofh16 on the 62 near pollington Friday morning

loadtec lotto:
kevchalluk Tuesday morning on a63 near Melton and I think I saw Volvofh16 on the 62 near pollington Friday morning

Was it either you or your partner in crime I saw at Morrisons Northampton on monday morning?

tonka236:

loadtec lotto:

Was it either you or your partner in crime I saw at Morrisons Northampton on monday morning?

That was the other one pal he gets all the easy jobs !

Denis f going past morissons Bridgwater fri morning as I was waiting to go in.

Had a chat with kindle at risbys …Mr Vain Valhalla and a few others too

OVLOV JAY:
Tonka on the A5 on Wednesday just after the esso before Atherstone, that was me in the coltons motor.

Did i flash and wave?

tonka236:

OVLOV JAY:
Tonka on the A5 on Wednesday just after the esso before Atherstone, that was me in the coltons motor.

Did i flash and wave?

No mate, you looked at me but I was half asleep before I clocked your name plate. Mine is the only coltons lorry with 4 spot lights on the lower grill