Who seen who... w.e the last day of the last week

Seen Spanky MAN a couple times 1 tue mor heading north then fri afternoon heading south

Apart from that nobody but then I am in a plain white MAN with normally a white fridge on the back of me

Daidap in his tango machine sunday jcn 29 M6 north

loadtec lotto:
kevchalluk Tuesday morning on a63 near Melton and I think I saw Volvofh16 on the 62 near pollington Friday morning

I was late waving, and didn’t realise that was you till I asked Josh. Saw you again on the 62 later in the week didn’t I? Will keep my eyes peeled more in future!

tonka236:

loadtec lotto:
kevchalluk Tuesday morning on a63 near Melton and I think I saw Volvofh16 on the 62 near pollington Friday morning

Was it either you or your partner in crime I saw at Morrisons Northampton on monday morning?

Possibly me! Didn’t see you though. Then again Monday mornings I’m asleep still. :angry:

Seen only loadtec lotto this week.

kevchalluk:

loadtec lotto:

I was late waving, and didn’t realise that was you till I asked Josh. Saw you again on the 62 later in the week didn’t I? Will keep my eyes peeled more in future!

Yeah think so i got trapped in a huddle of motors doin 45 thru the roadworks, I only knew it was you cos josh told me to look out for the alloys

PremiumTrucker:

tonka236:

loadtec lotto:

Was it either you or your partner in crime I saw at Morrisons Northampton on monday morning?

Possibly me! Didn’t see you though. Then again Monday mornings I’m asleep still. :angry:

It’s asif your stalking me

Thetaff2:
Denis f going past morissons Bridgwater fri morning as I was waiting to go in.

Not me :wink: That would have been the Volvo :grimacing:

Goaty trucking on A14 if remember correct

tango boy on the A5/M54 stretch on monday morning if i remember correctly

phantom309:

I was about then mate and there was 2 of us :smiley:

tango boy:

phantom309:

thats right i thought there was but i slept since then and couldnt really remember so didnt say anything :laughing: , i swear your firm only run in pairs only time i ever see em theres always 2 lol

phantom309:

tango boy:

phantom309:

thats right i thought there was but i slept since then and couldnt really remember so didnt say anything :laughing: , i swear your firm only run in pairs only time i ever see em theres always 2 lol

I normally run on my own but my mate started with us and hes been running with me, he crosses over too the dark side soon (on the Grain) lol :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

largebloke1969:
Daidap in his tango machine sunday jcn 29 M6 north

Ahh missed you sorry mate

PremiumTrucker:

tonka236:

loadtec lotto:

Tbh I was snoozing on the bunk on the bay. Poked my head up for some reason as one of the SSC went bouncing by.