Who goes where w/c Mon 31/03/08

So where is everyone going :question:

Well, I got a week of working for Jarvis rail at Rugby all week!

Moving rail, machinery, scrap, materials etc etc.

Will be spending my evenings at the luxury surroundings of the Halfway House at Crick.

3 trips to Dublin, out Monday, Wednesday and Friday, back Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

Leeds, Bradford, Dewsbury, Nottingham and Derby on Monday

Yorkshire, lincs, Hull, Notts and Derbys rest of the week.

10 drops belguim and holland reload dortmund and home for thursday :smiley: :smiley:

Saturday: Load LHR and run to France
Sunday: Tip France
Monday: Load and tip France
Tuesday: ■■?
Wednesday: Load Belgium
Thursday: Tip UK and then off for a long weekend

I’m moving the contents of the warehouse to a new one so will be going B’ham to Worcester all week

ship calais sunday on to antwerp area
moday 1 drop antwerp 1 in Allur then on to frankfurt
tues 3 drops around frankfurt inc USA dept. of defence :cry: and Adam Opel :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
then finish off in 1 drop Strasbourg
reload strasbourg and Libermont and back for thursday evening :confused:

What a day I have got monday,
7am collect truck from its service then back to the yard to load.
Then 6 tips,
E1, SW6, SW18, N7, Hendon, and then High Wycomb,
What a day to look forward to.

rugby , again

Testing in Northampton.

Nowhere for me. Had an op on my wrist yesterday so I’ll be doing nothing for the best part of 2 months. Plentyof dog walking, phil n fern, and loose women (the programme, not literally) by the looks of it. I’ll be like a right tart by the time i’m fit again

Ship out Dover- Dunkirk empty, up to Amsterdam to collect an aeroplane engine, ship in Europort-Hull then take it to Prestwick.

tuesday tip thetford
wednesday tip middelwich&reload for swiss

Either a left of right out of the gate , thats all I’m allowed to know till monday :smiley:

Out to Athens on tuesday for a few days, then back too Milan, reload and back to London :smiley:

Induction on Tuesday as starting a new job. After 2yrs coach driving I have decided to ‘go back on the wagons’ as the missus puts it. They putting me through my hiab on Thursday so here goes… :open_mouth:

Rotherham 6 drops, off tues/weds then thurs/fri/sat, rotherham, then move to new bakery on sat

Tip Peribar then work my way up north with 7 more :unamused:

TYPICAL! Job changed for monday now…LONDON, Paddington!!! :open_mouth:
Then Going to Rugby in afternoon, park at Crick til tuesday AM.