Who goes where w/c Mon 31/03/08

GOT A FORTNIGHT OFF :smiley: so Iā€™m going nowhere Mon - Wedsā€¦
Leeds on Thursday to start my cat ā€˜Cā€™ training :slight_smile: , now where did Rog put them training tipsā€¦ :confused:

Start my first full time (no agency) job on Monday working for McLellans trasport Glasgow going to Liverpool

Monday - Assesment Drive with Funstons at Royston
Rest of the week - depends on mondays outcome

Delivering timber to Travis perkins in Wigton, ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  from Stoke on Trent then a backload from where to who knows?

working my first stinit of tramping this week 4 on 4 off :open_mouth: - starting wednesday but won`t know where till tuesday afternoon :laughing:

not far this week, just working around the local torbay area, newton abbot, into totnes, towards paignton, over to brixham, back to paignton and into torquay, then back to newton abbot and maybe teignmouth and up onto the moors if i have to. prob have about 20 drops though but it aint too bad cos some of the are almost next door to each other lol

Tip an MOD Base on Monday Morning near Banbury, then up to Birmingham Airport, with 4 palletts, then reload somewhere for Swissā€¦

Mon - 1pm CE test at Glos
Tue & Wed - off :cry: :cry:
Thu - day 1 of 3 on a 1 to 1 CE course
Fri - day 2 of above (test Mon 1130am @ Glos)

Plumb center Windsor

Mon: Heckmondwike to Wednesbury in a 57 plate XF 105,plus wherever else the customer decides to send me,and I get a lie in,as I donā€™t start until 9am. :sunglasses:

As for the rest of the week ā– ā– ?

Ken.

Long distance to Birminghamā€¦ :laughing: :laughing:

my usual location in the carpark pushing me trollies

bristol monday night, bristol tues, bristol wed, bristol thur, oh and bristol fri,ā€¦ā– ā– ?

Load witney 10;00 monday for Holland
Tues tip & reload for uk
Weds tip & reload for Holland
Thurs tip and reload for uk
Friday tip and reload forā€¦Holland

Late start for me on Monday, donā€™t have to get out of bed until 0900, but then it is a stressful commute from the bedroom to the living room via the kitchen to put the kettle on and then fire up the desktop and wait about 20 minutes for it to be serviceable without any visible defects !!

I am not driving for a living anymore (Health Reasons) but still miss the life and have always kept in touch with everything that has been happening in haulage & transport. I still think about the times I had to set off on a Sunday lunch time or work over the weekend, sleeping in an F7 on Stranraer or Cairnryan Dock and then bringing a trailer back down South to deliver over the next day and still not getting home, and that was just on UK work, never did European but did work over to NI & Eire.

I now am able to work mostly from home thanks to new technology and I do get paid a good salary for 4 days a week but I still appreciate and try to promote the effort that is put in to delivering the goods to ā€˜Joe Publicā€™ FOOD, CLOTHES and yer BED 24/7 365 days a year.

So to everyone who is off down the road this coming week stay safe and return home safely because it is only the people who understand what this industry does to keep this Country alive & prosperous who will miss you if do not !!

tues - fly to kuwait
weds - poss willi betz air back to iraq or a day dossing around kuwait then fly next day back.

CMS Kidderminster to Nuneaton, then back again for a second load, after that who knows!

24t Organic Animal feed to farm in Llanelli area on mon am then load Oats back to Crewe

tuesā€¦ 27t animal feed to farm in lockerbie area prob Oats back again

Wedā€¦ off

Thursā€¦who knows could be anywhere

Friā€¦ please see Thurs

the job centre to find new job

Nowhere again! :cry: Second week of recovery after the wrist op and Iā€™m bored rigid already. Donā€™t know how the Jeremy Kyle brigade cope at home all day doing nothing but thats another story. Have a good week lads & ladies, Iā€™m jealous and good luck with the job hunting scaniaman