Who goes where w/c Mon 27/10/08

Argos MP 1100 hr
then up to them to send me somewhere

Collect trailer from Woolpit, tip 07:30 West Thurrock and Dagenham

i have got 2, collections in burnly, then to widnes, then onto birmingham and lastly burton on trent then home.

pickup trailer felixstowe tip eastwood notts then anywhere 3100kms last week and they say that is gone quite :unamused: :unamused:

were loading out from the M.E.N arena tonight ready for an epic overnighter to… the apollo in manchester!!! due to overwhelming ticket sales, they are downsizing the gig, not only here but its now not the SECC n glasgow but the carling acadamy :cry: and now not the NEC but wolverhampton civic hall :open_mouth: :laughing:

soooooooo

manchester show monday night, then got a travel day to wolverampton then another one to london i think it is (without checking), and be in london for the weekend, oh the joy :laughing:

One hit Whitley Bay for 9.30, early doors again

tip claydon then to mistley docks for a load to bassingstoke then who knows

eastcoasttrucker:
pickup trailer felixstowe tip eastwood notts then anywhere 3100kms last week and they say that is gone quite :unamused: :unamused:

Still getting lost then Tony :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you would not get lost on the cannock trunk though rob :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It may not be quiet for you Tony on them floppy siders but spare a thought for us poor ol tin box men.
Be your turn for the tea’s this week then.

Boniface at Thetford for 8am. My wagon’s broke!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

All the week home and walking for exercise :laughing: :laughing:

And monday ( today ) check up again by the Midwife

just about to check in to see if i’m going north,south, east or west.