Who goes where w/c Mon 27/10/08

So where is everyone going :question:

same as normal two prestons :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Staying in bed… :laughing:… got a weeks holiday. Mind you I have to look after my two sons and do some decorating.

no where!! been stood down on monday, no work!

Monday ship out to belgium in a 7.5tonner with one drop there. then head towards dusseldorf for tuesday to deliver 20boxes there. after that head north on to copenhagen dk for another drop there.then make my way home by saturday. easy week and all alone too… no doublemanning for me this time :smiley::smiley:

mon and tue 10 drops round oxford and northampton ( I know you could do them all in a day but two of them are booked in for tuesday so will be taking my time on monday )

rest of the week who knows

barnoldswick for 10am monday. :confused:

Monday off to London and the rest of the week is a ‘lucky dip’.
16:00 starts so I get the ‘fun time’ experience :wink:

out tomorow, ashersleben for monday, then woring out of the german depot for rest of week i think. got my daughter with me as well for the first time… :smiley:

Leave tonite for 2 drops fresh fish Brittany
So to Portsmouth for the 0845 to Ouistreham then down to the first drop at St Pol get that off then down to Chataelin for the second drop Mon am or when i wake up, then wash out and load ice cream in Landeviseau for Easton then to a port to ship back problely Ouistreham midnight ferry.

monday tip a trailer at Avrin Meritor cwmbran take mt trl. to sogefi filters tredegar swap it for a ful one back to yard so far so good then of to dover
tuesday tip the USA embasy in Brussells anyone know what that place is like or where it is :question: then on to liege and bastone
wed mannhiem and stugguart
thurs couple or 3 collections back home for friday evening :laughing:

Dont know yet waiting for the boss to txt me probably some Tesco RDC

Typical woman! :wink: MRS MIX, I’ve only just walked thru the door an yr askin about my next outward adventure! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

A lovely ride upto Cannock. AGAIN!

MR VAIN:
Typical woman! :wink: MRS MIX, I’ve only just walked thru the door an yr askin about my next outward adventure! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oi don’t you typical woman me :wink: woman yes ,typical definatly not :laughing:

malcolmj:
tuesday tip the USA embasy in Brussells anyone know what that place is like or where it is :question: :

Can’t help you with the location, but if it’s anything like other US “establishments”, expect a full turn out.
The septics are so paranoid, they are bound to suspect you are hiding Taliban under your duvet :laughing: :laughing:

mrs mix:

MR VAIN:

Oi don’t you typical woman me :wink: woman yes ,typical definatly not :laughing:

My mistake. Sorry LUV! :wink:

dig yourself a bigger hole rob calling the gaffer luv :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Deeside then who knows… :sunglasses:

07.00 Nelstropes Stockport but refuse to run Sundays so early start Monday :frowning:

Tip out Wolverhampton, first thing, then be prepared for a trip to the moon. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Well, with the Old man on the desk, the moon is a distinct possibility. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: