Who goes where w/c Mon 27/10/08

malcolmj:
monday tip a trailer at Avrin Meritor cwmbran take mt trl. to sogefi filters tredegar swap it for a ful one back to yard so far so good then of to dover
tuesday tip the USA embasy in Brussells anyone know what that place is like or where it is :question: then on to liege and bastone
wed mannhiem and stugguart
thurs couple or 3 collections back home for friday evening :laughing:

alright mate the US embassy in brussels is a right pig. its in the centre of town and you have security tighter then a nun. Once you get close to it you should notice the flags etc and alot of police/army. Good pubs near by too if your staying for the night :wink:

oh yeh here is the address Regentlaan 27 Boulevard du Régent, B-1000 Brussels

leave on monday to tip a full load in kallby(sweden) reload and home by sat :laughing: :laughing:

funeral monday then back to work wednesday night, they wont bother to ring me i jsut have to guess wtf im on :imp:

going to poland, to see why all the polish are leaving !!! :laughing: On holiday going krakow. :wink:

alright mate the US embassy in brussels is a right pig. its in the centre of town and you have security tighter then a nun. Once you get close to it you should notice the flags etc and alot of police/army. Good pubs near by too if your staying for the night

oh yeh here is the address Regentlaan 27 Boulevard du Régent, B-1000 Brussels [/quote

thanks for that
i deliver to the us embasy @ Frankfurt and thier Army/airforce in Germany a lot so i know all about the security but not done brussel just had a look on goggle maps looks quiet a big road just hope their yard is big but hid by too many trees

Easy-ish day Monday, 8oclock tip at Scots Courage Willenhall then up to Trade Team Burton Upon Trent for 10.30. Then its back to Magor brewery, tip my empty kegs then hopefully home in time to take my lad out for his birthday. Tuesday could be anywhere.

i’m staying in bed :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

i’ll be recovering from the after effects of my brothers 30th birthday

anyway it’s a BANK HOLIDAY in Ireland

enjoy the day at work lads…

Local stuff for me…I prefer distance, but I’m just glad I have a bloody job at the moment!

steadymabo:
going to poland, to see why all the polish are leaving !!! :laughing: On holiday going krakow. :wink:

Same here, off to Poland tomorrow too get married :open_mouth:

Krakow is very nice, but try to get out the city, a lot of stuff nearby, If you are still there next Saturday and Sunday then check a cemetery out, its all souls day and its something to see.

Monday will see me picking up 450 bottles of vodka for the 100 guests :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I won’t be doing any driving for a few days :smiley:

Monday - Czech class, Slavic comparative grammar class, French class, Central and East European Studies.

Tuesday - Czech class, French class, CEES tutorial, CEES lecture.

Wenesday - Czech class, French class, job interview for some agency work.

Thursday - Czech class, CEES lecture

Friday, Saturday, Sunday - I am available for work (awaiting calls from agencies or hopefull some normal employers)

monday and tuesday - local
wednesday and thursday - Doncaster and Liverpool
friday who knows■■?

drew128:
Krakow is very nice, but try to get out the city, a lot of stuff nearby, If you are still there next Saturday and Sunday then check a cemetery out, its all souls day and its something to see.

But then remember - all transport will be paralised and all public transport will be full, including all special lines set up for this day only - that polish tradition, virtually everyone is going to see the graves…

If you can, go away from city that day - try Dolina Prądnika [Prądnik Valley] (Ojców village, Pieskowa Skała castle, Hercules’s club rock etc, it’s about a 45 minutes drive from Kraków, highly recommended!

Monday will see me picking up 450 bottles of vodka for the 100 guests :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I won’t be doing any driving for a few days :smiley:

That’s becouse it’s a tradition to give a bottle to take away to every guest. But 175 litres for 100 people is still a lot! Are you sure, that your fiancée is not Russian? :smiley:

orys:

drew128:

That’s becouse it’s a tradition to give a bottle to take away to every guest. But 175 litres for 100 people is still a lot! Are you sure, that your fiancée is not Russian? :smiley:

The route to the church takes us through the whole village and I aspect us to be stopped along the way a few times, but I have managed two bottles a day x 2 days at other weddings and the old boys in the village will have no problems, so better safe than sorry :laughing:

drew128:
The route to the church takes us through the whole village and I aspect us to be stopped along the way a few times, but I have managed two bottles a day x 2 days at other weddings and the old boys in the village will have no problems, so better safe than sorry :laughing:

Ah! So I even know from which part of Poland she is…

Don’t be suprised if you will see something like tractors decorated with flowers blocking the road etc… :wink:

Off to Liverpool then back to Stoke for a 12.00 reload then to Southampton

monday

dartford 7.30
sidcup

No work this week on hols with my little girl. Wife at work all week :slight_smile:

hope you and your future wife have a great wedding day drew, wish we had that tradition here, i live on the same road to our church, the wife would never see me on saturdays!.. :laughing: all the best mate…pete

tip walshall p/up dudley 4 holland c/over barking tip tue peterbough unknown

HOLIDAY !! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: