Who goes where w/c Mon 24/09/07

So where is everyone going :question:

Hameln on Monday and a UK (Leic’s) return trip sometime during the remainder of the week!

Easy life!! :wink:

Sunday,Cardiff.
Monday,Ramsgate.
Tuesday,Don’t know yet.
Wednesday,East london (convoy with my dad and another driver on are firm because i’ve got to tip them with my forklift aswell as my own truck,oh the joy)
Thursday,Don’t know yet
Friday,Don’t know yet.

welcome to trucknetuk breedy :smiley:

i got a wolves followed by a tradeteam knowsley :cry:

jon

Italy, on holiday. By train so no xxxxxxx driving. :sunglasses:

mon 07.30am barking ex pompey,so nice early start 4am,then dunstable,and banbury.
then dudley for tue morn,

wed to fri anywhere in uk

Mon 0730 hospital
Tues home with my feet up
repeat above for the next two weeks at least

Off this afternoon at 1800 to Portsmouth for 0845 ferry to Ouistreham, tip fish Lorient tomoro night, then load Frozen pork Lorient monday to the midlands tip tues. :sunglasses:

genk for tuesday then reloading kallo for winsford, welcome to tn breedy :smiley:

Empty to load Wigton 10am.

leave munich tonight for lisbon (double driven) rhen back to barcelona and onto paris (all double manned, oh the joy!)

Doncaster:slight_smile:

Bredbury for Class 1 retest

Loading out tonight in Munich, gotta be in Lisbon Tuesday morning 04.30 am to unload. And yes its a double man job, should make La Jonquera tomorrow.

breedy… Welcome. :smiley:

B1 GGK… Good Luck. :wink:

Setting off for Wakefield and that’s all I know.

to the Dr this week as have all clear from DVLA :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: at last

Monday: Coventry for 09:30 then back to depot.

Tuesday: Go to Germany

Wednesday: Back from Germany

Thursday: Go to Germany

Friday: Back from Germany

Monday Bonny Scotland 4am :smiley:

dunno about rest of week prob crappy london has usual :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

0645 Leeds, then over to Scunny to reload for Telford. Thats assuming the poorly MAN lasts the day. :frowning:

Mon 8am, locals early turn.

Hopefully get a bit of a run to Exeter to do a changeover