Who goes where w/c Mon 24/09/07

Wash out in Dagenham and load Silvertown for Arnhem, probably loading back from Krefeld to Edinburgh but things may change by lunchtime

load mon am in leicester for trappes(far side of paris) who knows after that but load for blighty somewhere

scaniaman:
load mon am in leicester for trappes(far side of paris) who knows after that but load for blighty somewhere

Frozen pizzas?

mon preston then up to the burnside near glasgow for the evening
tues up to wick then over to aberdeen
weds back home again
(subject to change at a mos notice)

dunno till i get to yard after 2and half weeks away down under all jet lagged but will be multi drop belg and NL oh happy days

godalming with a load of peat mon, ghent tues, nijmegen then home.

Mon 8am in the yard to load a security building, then to strenrah for boat to belfast

Tues Belfast to stanrah

weds load up 2 trailers with bike racks and smoking shelter, hme tonight

thurs 2 trips upto blackburn with bike racks, then head up for leeds

Fri tip leeds then over to hull for reload back to poulton le fylde then hme

euromat:
leave munich tonight for lisbon (double driven) rhen back to barcelona and onto paris (all double manned, oh the joy!)

dont knock the double drivers

kindle530:
Loading out tonight in Munich, gotta be in Lisbon Tuesday morning 04.30 am to unload. And yes its a double man job, should make La Jonquera tomorrow.

are you and matt both on the police then

killer100:
Monday Bonny Scotland 4am :smiley:

dunno about rest of week prob crappy london has usual :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Sounds like a good week too me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sunday load suitcases
monday, worthing to gatwick then fly out to gran canaria for a week :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
spend rest of the week thinking what i could be doing at home. or not !!! :smiley:

5am start for Paston, then back to Meriden for a Coventry, then back in for a Bourne, and hopefully back to load for Tuesady.

Frozen pizzas?
[/quote]

you could be right but never asked to be honest but place in trappes has “pain” in it so either that or bread :smiley: :smiley:

Like coffeeholic
Go to Dublin then come back
Go to hospital get a MRA scan on neck then come back/
Thursday doing something then coming back…
Friday. go to Dublin then come back…

Monday in at the normal driving job MFI at Runcorn, tuesday day off then weds off to Kosovo with the humanitarian aid convoy with Mr Flibble, Daves driving 1 of the artics and me the other 1. Should get back on sat 13th Oct all going well.
Coffee you will have to keep an eye out for us we will be on channel 30 if you have CB in.
Paul

Paul:
Coffee you will have to keep an eye out for us we will be on channel 30 if you have CB in.
Paul

I don’t have a CB.

Monday Swindon to Ghent
Tuesday Tip Ghent ,reload Zeebrugge.
Wednesday Tip ? reload Swindon
Thursday Tip Ghent reload Zeebrugge
Friday Tip ? Then go home (I think there’s a pattern forming :confused: )

relaxing start to the week as ive shipped truck back to eire for service shud be back out wed morning hopefully i can get a benelux load otherwise i’ll get a uk :frowning:

JB:
Mon 0730 hospital
Tues home with my feet up
repeat above for the next two weeks at least

What Jon did not say was that his hospital visit was an operation for removal of cancerous material and the fortnight off is definitely looking in the bright side

Flirter:

JB:
Mon 0730 hospital
Tues home with my feet up
repeat above for the next two weeks at least

What Jon did not say was that his hospital visit was an operation for removal of cancerous material and the fortnight off is definitely looking in the bright side

he did mention it it the Health & Family forum

best of luck JB