Who goes where w/c Mon 22/11/04

So where is everyone going this week :question:

pam

there still doing the planning :cry: :cry: :cry:

Same as last week, Lincoln crown court for jury service,nice starts though
10.15am to 4.30pm.

load chesterfield 0700 monday for grangemouth

dunno, dont care , all paid the same.

Ship tomorrow with 1 drop in Holland, Wijchen, then 5 in Germany, Monchengladbach, Solingen, Thurnau, Boblingen, Bondorf. Nip down to Zurich for a collection before heading back north for another in the Frankfurt area, Morfelden, and then the final collection in Brussels before heading home.

Yarmouth Job Centre :cry:

All next week I will be shunting between Andover and Winchester,bringing stock from the factory to our warehouse,as the usual guy is on holiday. An easy week really,as its only three or four trips,6am start and all done by 5pm.

Dan.

Just had a phone call and I now have another drop in Holland in a place called Driebergen, near Utrecht, so that will be the first drop now. Keep 'em coming. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

on holiday fly mon morning back fri afternoon :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

nights to fradley mond/frid. :wink:

full load rolls of fabric to milan via swiss

Andyroo:
Yarmouth Job Centre :cry:

snap…(only not in yarmouth…lol)

Serves me right for being clever and cocky about all the late starts I have had lately :frowning:

I had to leave Dundee at 01.15 today, not good for a day driver :confused:

And then it gets worse, 03.30 start Monday to tip in Rennes monday teatime or as near as possible :exclamation:

Soon be christmas :stuck_out_tongue:

lechworth for 08.45 monday morning nice little job to start the week

still waiting for them too do the planning :cry:

hitch:
there still doing the planning :cry: :cry: :cry:

same here…but no doubt they`ll chage things when I get there anyhow

dont care where, im in the new one! lol

paul

Monday a couple of local trailer movements, and head off for Volvo T&B Warwick via Cork Swansea over night Tuesday then who knows where!

load hereford monday afternoon tip orleans france tuesday morning :laughing: