Who goes where w/c Mon 22/11/04

same as always,find out monday when i get there.but i can bet it won’t be exciting :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Same as last week day trips to Fradley. There was talk of me doing two trips a day but nobodys organised it yet. Save me loading rigids in the eveing though

Monday
Stupid O’Clock start for 0730 Leeds, with a load of empties from the same place for home.

Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday and Friday
Stupid O’Clock start for an 0730 Leeds, but with a little more interesting back loads.

Current plan is pick my mate up in Tean at 6-30 and goto Thomas Hardies at Middlewich, drop him off to pick his truck up, and have the exhaust brake fixed on mine.

Then pick my trailer up from Waterhouses, load Cheadle and tip Sheffield, the possibly load Scunthorpe for Tuesday delivery to Meriden

Today - 0630hrs (on a Sunday :open_mouth:), abnormal load to Falmouth, not to bad though, 5hrs work for £75!

**Monday -**0330hrs, Cornwall to Liverpool, then back to Dudley for part back load, find somewhere between there and Burton-on-Trent to park up.

**Tuesday -**0700hrs, pick up Burton-on-Trent and head back to Cornwall.

Rest of the week? God knows…

John

This morning 09-00 Walkers crisps to Scunthorpe. Tip poddle back.
Monday 04-45 at the Crisp Merchants. Poddle up, tip, poddle back (if they think I’m handballing anything this week, they can forget it).
Rest of the week don’t know yet, but I’ve requested anything bar Walkers :wink:.

covering supervisors job mon&tues,wish he would get better .then out dropping beer lincs, notts ,south yorks.

Grantham to Gretna svcs trailer swap all week so if any of you are perked up there lety me know ill be there about 11 pm/12 pm…

Wilmington MA, reload Cape Cod MA

Thursday & Friday … Holidays (Thanksgiving) YE HAR :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: