Who goes where w/c Mon 19/05/08

So where is everyone going :question:

Nowhere coz i`m off for a full week. Daughters Christening on Sunday and the Champions League final on Wednesday. Might need to go to rehab next week though :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

just work for one day so far Weds :cry: :cry: - 2 C retesters

sat off to wembley to watch cardiff win the FA cup :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing:
sun ship 5 drops around the paris area

off to spain for 2 weeks if that counts

Monday 0100 start Asda Portbury (a repeat of sunday’s run probably)
Weds 0100 leave home for dover in car, ferry to Calais, and drive to Belgium for a job interview.
Thurs - Who knows?

monday is day off… well sort of ive got the praticle test for the city and guilds 2391 testing exam for my electrics thats in the afternoon then in the morning im having napit round to inspect my house to pass of the rewire i did on it so i can be part p official electrical company.

back to longs on tues but will have to ring in monday night for instructions.

also next week im finishing at longs to go back to the electrics.

leave bucharest tonight for sofia, then its down to istanbul, then athens then up to zurich, lovely job!!

got the weekend off :smiley: :smiley: in the uk next week :frowning: :frowning:

fradley park then 5 collections leicester [easy day for a change]

Long distance for me, Birmingham… :smiley:

Mon - around Kirklees in a dustcart :smiley: watchout if your about :open_mouth:
Tues - Fri depends how well I do on Monday :confused:

out tomorrow afternoon to catch boat at killingholme, rest of the week working round germany/belgium hopefully.

Monday morning …up, the paper shop for the SUN
Tues to Fri…exactly the same
Sat & Sun rest…
same again the following week…i must get motivated though, cos i may have to go to work for a couple of weeks, got my holidays coming up…

Yeovil for 08.30 So i s’pose i’ll be singing THIS then :laughing:

Agency has got me two days (minimum) with the local council’s refuse & cleansing dept. Finally get to see how few hours our local bin men put in :laughing:

Deliver to Bedford, then either pick up empty cages from Coventry or a back load from a supplier…or a straight run home if i can get it; could do with an easy week!

Not overjoyed about the 3am start time either.

monday Leeds

and who knows where for the rest of the week

mon… 2 a.m. start :open_mouth: delivery near Crediton for 0800 reload at a farm near Wincanton head back towards Cheshire (night out)

tue… tip yesterdays load then ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

to my house to continue refurb
phone a couple of agencies
then hopefully do a couple of days driving
Friday set off before the
bank hols rush for Bodmin