Who goes where w/c Mon 19/05/08

Seeing as my own motor is STILL in the workshop, - week 4 :smiling_imp: Iā€™ve been promoted to driving the puddlejumper :open_mouth:

So Monday is an 0400 start for a one drop Rainham, then empty home,
where I hope to find a hire motor waiting for meā€¦

Reef:
Yeovil for 08.30 So i sā€™pose iā€™ll be singing THIS then :laughing:

nope, youā€™ll just be another grockle :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

usual location in the carpark unfortunately

malcolmj:
sat off to wembley to watch cardiff win the FA cup :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing:

So what happened then?

Mon/Tues Heckmondwike to Wednesbury/Worksop in a 57 plate XF 105,and then donā€™t know for the rest of the week,although Saturday could find me at the Lincolnshire Aviation Museum.

Ken.

Quinny:
Mon/Tues Heckmondwike to Wednesbury/Worksop in a 57 plate XF 105,

Ken.

what do you think to them ken, i love the dafs and always have but after having one for a couple of days a couple of weeks ago i really dont rate them at all in fact in think daf have gone backwards with that model and i much prefer the 05 reg xf that i have for the minute.

mon deliver 4pallets and collect residue we couldnt fit on from fri then into office as in trouble.
tue packing and then manual handeling course
wed load tues packing job
thurs tip weds job and go out to belgi to return on monday
all jobs local so nice easy week

monday is my last night shift then off for 3 days then back in for 3 days and nights still stuck bloody shunting

GRRR DAMM AND BLAST

if anyone is up at Rockwool tuesday wednesday or thurday give the shunters plenty of abuse lol :smiling_imp:

Nowhere cos I had a bit of a fall yesterday and damaged my left arm,couldnā€™t even climb up into the cab never mind drive the truck.

allikat:
Monday 0100 start Asda Portbury (a repeat of sundayā€™s run probably)
Weds 0100 leave home for dover in car, ferry to Calais, and drive to Belgium for a job interview.
Thurs - Who knows?

Belgium, sounds ominous :wink:

Has Robbies Dad worn all them blokes out?

Not going anywhere, told eddie to take it up the bottom :smiling_imp:

Wheel Nut:

allikat:
Monday 0100 start Asda Portbury (a repeat of sundayā€™s run probably)
Weds 0100 leave home for dover in car, ferry to Calais, and drive to Belgium for a job interview.
Thurs - Who knows?

Belgium, sounds ominous :wink:

Has Robbies Dad worn all them blokes out?

Sounds like it to me mate. People who take long haul jobs and donā€™t actually know how to cope without getting home every weekendā€¦ :unamused: So long as I can get wifi access regularly and listen to the BBC on the old computer Iā€™ll be ok. The only thing I will miss about the UK is the BBC while actually driving. I love radio 2 and 4, gonna be hard to get english language radio in euroland. But thatā€™s what a collection of 80,000 MP3 files is for :smiley:
Time to subscribe to the waking up the deadā€¦ sorryā€¦ wake up wogan podload methinks.
Itā€™s a damned fine opportunity, get a stack of euro driving under my belt, a bit of sightseeing, and money in the bank too.

You can now get english speaking radio itā€™s on 1395mw The big Lā€¦

Thanks deepy mate! Youā€™re a life saver!

malcolmj:
sat off to wembley to watch cardiff win the FA cup :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing:
sun ship 5 drops around the paris area

did the paris plans go ā– ā– ā– ā–  up too malc? :wink: me, swalwell and blyth tuesday, probably canā€™t avoid a trip to harwich before friday though :frowning:

first drop in sandbach, warington and finishing in wigan then who knowsā– ā– ? iā€™m thinking of popping into the cb shack to buy a digital tv any advice on make ariels etc

4am start pickup trailer in harwich then lichfield for 10am then on to telford reload pos bridgnorth for ipswich felixstowe or harwich ports then who knows

4 am start! So what am I still doing up then?! Load Ellesmere port for 6 so can be back in Stoke for 7.30 tip.

Clackett lane services for a 17.30 delivery, rest of week dunno might stay at home its my last week.

Dr Dubya:
Finally get to see how few hours our local bin men put in :laughing:

I have done quite a bit of agency work for our local council, and believe me, they donā€™t exactly do a full day!! If I drove any slower I would go backwards!!! :smiley:

No idea. Will find out when i go in at 6pm.