Who goes where w/c Mon 15/08/05

So where is everyone going this week :question:

pam

Heathrow airport to get on a BA flight first of all then when they finally get their fingers out of their rectums ill be in Cannes with a large Vodka, fantastic sea view , swimming pool and a good book :wink:;);).

Ship tomorrow to the Lyon area for the first drop then over to Stuggart area for three more. Relaod from Herrenberg for Dunstable.

I’m looking forward to this week but not next. Next week I am on holiday, I know most of my weeks are like a holiday but this is a proper one with airplanes, suntan lotion beaches and crap. :imp: :smiling_imp: :imp: :smiling_imp: :imp: :smiling_imp:

Heathrow airport to get on a BA flight

i am going the other way kuwait to heathrow via BA coming home for good.

the usual boring routine,except for a few changes,coors brewery monday,then hitting the high spots of derby,nottingham,lincoln &south yorks drpping barrels.

Drop in Shipley first thing, then a collection out of Manchester Airport. Never done that one before so should be fun. NOT!!! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

12 noon in Telford for one of many collections, probably between Lands End and John o Groats, the only certain thimg is the destination will be France.

However i need to be home next weekend as I have sort of organised an interview on Saturday. It might be in Holland though :smiley:

im off to jacobs in wigston, leicester. i should be there by 8am, tip then back to southampton to knock off. these hard runs are killing me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i have lost the globey though. i picked up my usual unit today so im back on the ERF :unamused:
its still better than our rigids though :smiley:

Don’t know wot i’m doing or where i’m going. :wink:

Warrior:
the usual boring routine,except for a few changes,coors brewery monday,then hitting the high spots of derby,nottingham,lincoln &south yorks drpping barrels.

Are you Peter Cherry in disguise :question:

getting flea bites on my to wales

Shipping Sunday afternoon for Neuss, Muhlen and then up to Lubek. Dont know what the return is. I do know if its anything like last week it will be a very nice trip.

Westie

Coffeeholic:
I’m looking forward to this week but not next. Next week I am on holiday, I know most of my weeks are like a holiday but this is a proper one with airplanes, suntan lotion beaches and crap. :imp: :smiling_imp: :imp: :smiling_imp: :imp: :smiling_imp:

Airplanes,suntan lotion and crap :open_mouth:

Better make sure to pack the Imodium then :wink:

I have to phone the office Monday morning to find out the booking time for Melsungen,Germany on Tuesday.So a late start.

By the way Neil,I’ve been down to Bondorf a couple of times over the last month,just south of Herrenberg.I’ll keep an eye open for you.Or even both eyes next time I go.

Starting a new job on bulk tippers, out 2 nights a week, not sure where im going yet.

After returning from one torture camp,I now have to carry on with visiting the physo whilist at home so this means regular vists to the no pain no gain
person, until the next step is carried out,

KW:
By the way Neil,I’ve been down to Bondorf a couple of times over the last month,just south of Herrenberg.I’ll keep an eye open for you.Or even both eyes next time I go.

I’ll be in there on Wednesday morning, either ramp 24, 63 or 232-235.

mot for the truck am monday so get it back just after dinner tip and turn in felixstowe and run up to huddersfield for a 8am tip tuesday then anywhere as usual

Oh dear back of his hols and what a sorry sight, 150 euston road london on mon, rest of week do not know and do not care, trying to spit dummy out but to depressed cant blow hard enough

Up to Scotland Monday via Hoylake for a collection to deliver to Mallaig on my way round. Back the following Wednesday. Last long trip in the Axor get my new Megaspace in Sept.

monday tuesday looking after little un while misses has 4 wisdom teeth out :open_mouth:

then back down to the smoke on wednesday to woolwich.

jon