Who goes where w/c Mon 15/08/05

after a weeks training, into my new depot at Lostwithial on the slurry tankers on the south west water contract

Semtex:
after a weeks training, into my new depot at Lostwithial on the slurry tankers on the south west water contract

is that the new contract gregorys have

.im starting at 16.45 at parcelnet in bradford today then unit only to south emsall for a run to dunstable.
mon is 14.00start at british barkerys at bradford for notts and wigan
tues is the same

thurs is 1500 start brit bakerys bradford for stockton and newcastle.

Tomorrow, 0400 start for Hull and back. Probably one of Bentley, Stainforth or Castleford on the way back.

jessicas dad:

Semtex:

is that the new contract gregorys have

Thats the one, Gregory environmental, although its an ongoing assignment through an agency

getting a crawler crane from stratford upon avon and off to pembroke

going to quack for sick note …thought i was dying wednesday night but no just a pulled muscle …it still hurts really hurts like women type pain real pain :blush:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Delivering trucks for export Monday & Tuesday.
Collecting race transporter Wednesday afternoon and down to Thruxton to set up Thursday / Friday. race over weekend.

On holiday for 2nd week :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

going to quack for sick note …thought i was dying wednesday night but no just a pulled muscle …it still hurts really hurts like women type pain real pain :blush:

Holiday week at long last :smiley:

The other half wants to go the zoo on wednesday, then we’re at a wedding on saturday which shall be fun to find. It’s in a place called ‘Theddlethorpe’ then onto ‘Sandilands, Sutton-On-Sea’ for the night time shin-dig.

Wish me luck finding the place…

I will be driving for rank hovis tomorrow going
to wales in a 7.5 tonner. As for the rest of the
week I will just have to wait.

Good luck Yeti finding the place :smiley: