Who goes where w/c Mon 10/11/08

So where is everyone going :question:

7am start at Yeasdsleys at Holmewood, as to where I’m going, that I don’t know

possibly run sunday… tip Farnham load Beanham tip poole hpoefully load poole for tuesday :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Running upto Cannock sunday night, change over monday morn 4 Andover.

Stoke to Southampton with 2 empty boxes, then tip Fareham

ship out sunday dover /calais or dunkerque onto habay down to Avignon mondau
tues day off BH in france
wed tip La Thur reload back up nr Lyon
thurs tip it out in belgium and reload for home
home for friday evening or sat morning

8am delivery to Ballincollig,Co.Cork…nice and handy.i can use the factory canteen too(subsidised and very cheap :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: )

Could be a reload of booze in Cork City,not too sure yet though.what ever i’m picking up it will be going back to Oranmore,Co.Galway to tip and then a reload in the same estate…nice and handy,should be home for 5ish :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

now in stuttgart, leave here tomorrow night for winterthur, switzerland, then its up to paris :cry: then to antwerp then milan

2 drops and 5 collections in Sheffield/Rotherham/Dronfield and finishing up in Mansfield.

I’ll need summat to do after lunch though :wink:

Widnes for six, reload Wrexham at ten. if they think I will be there at that time and then hang around for four hours, they are very much mistaken… :angry:

load costessey tip slough dont know after that :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

mon to wed 13 drops and 4 collections in the south west

thurs and fri possibly 6 drops round east anglia

Tip Weymouth, Poole and Christchurch… 3 or 4 pallets of Christmas trees at each. Pallets would be a loose description… more like slats of wood stapled and banded roughly together.

haydock, roachdale then blackburn tip then load at queensferry then god knows:)… hopefully a nite in a service area :laughing:

Andydisco:

:open_mouth: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:
how many !!!
You are either gettin paid mega bucks or someone is takin the proverbia :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

Gunner Til I Die:

Andydisco:

:open_mouth: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:
how many !!!
You are either gettin paid mega bucks or someone is takin the proverbia :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

only because if your govner gave you more than 1 drop in 2 days you’d have a fit :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

boring work in a shop coz i cant find any driving work.not good but ive got bills to pay

Leeds for 0700, followed by Scunthorpe for Rocester.

Hoping for an easy week, seeing how I am the golden child at the moment :wink: :wink:

Leave 4am to tip Hadfield before 9 then reload Wigan Beans Meanz…

Then dont know from then til Thursday, got Friday off to cheer like a mad thing as my wife graduates in front of many as a social worker…not my cup of tea but she loves it.

gotta be in notts for 9.30