Who goes where w/c Mon 10/11/08

Southampton for 0830 to pick up paperwork and container then into Solihull for 1300

nothing monday as everything is too quite.

M/t to Crayford, load, lift off I.o.G. Deep joy.

22.30 booking sunday night at kettering ,then either reload harlsdon or back to the yard,doing abit off shunting.not been told yet.

Ahhh
depends what time I get out of bed , might take a walk up to tesco and get some ■■■■ and a pint of milk

Walthamstow , then reload Swanley

italy tip milan tuesday. tuesday ban doesnt affect me as run swiss

skids be prepared for some waiting time as
what do you thing every one else will be doing, :slight_smile:

A job just come in from Boston up to Stoke 4 hours to tip, up to Widnes trailer swap back to Boston, great i was going rusty after last week what happening on Tuesday hold is another matter.

Love the job your in or somebody else will !!

Gunner Til I Die:

Andydisco:
mon to wed 13 drops and 4 collections in the south west

thurs and fri possibly 6 drops round east anglia

:open_mouth: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:
how many !!!
You are either gettin paid mega bucks or someone is takin the proverbia :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

mega bucks I wish, :unamused:
Its a dead easy run 5 out of the 13 drops are all on the same industrial estate in Exeter :slight_smile: and its only a maybe for the east anglia as it depends on wether the other driver comes back from his hols on wednesday :confused:

Start ; 02.30AM :open_mouth:

Destination ; UNKNOWN / Top Secret :wink:

Attitude ; Bring it on :sunglasses:

interview at 13.00 my third interview in 2 weeks iv got to get a job soon …wish me luck ! :confused:

jessicas dad:

Snap…

About time these trains folk pulled there fingers out hey Alex :laughing:

Pick up trailer from Woolpit for 9:00 Tottenham and Waltham Abbey

steve_24v:

jessicas dad:

Snap…

About time these trains folk pulled there fingers out hey Alex :laughing:

i know they should drop a couple of trains so we can the boxes by road, that would sort things out and keep us busy. :wink:

Mon, 5am start :imp: :imp: St Andrews for 7am then probably load out of Grangemouth back to sunny Hamilton.
Tue , a few locals then head south.
Wed, Doncaster , Widess .
Thur & Fri, start the weekend early :smiley: :smiley:

home again and at me own :unamused: :unamused:

Boston for 08:00

the real crap bit about it is, it was closer from where i collected the load from last friday to boston than it was to my yard :confused:

Well i start a 0800 drop of at toilet :wink: Pick up in the kitchen(Tea) Then i have another pick up! The phone to try and get some Starts.

Fish to Pasajes Spain then Oranges back from Valencia