Who goes where w/c Mon 10/04/06

So where is everyone going this week :question:

pam

southampton withh empty box :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Back to school!!!

Took a couple of weeks off to have a go at the A+ Course (building computers etc).

CPD marches on!! :laughing: :laughing:

Bridgend / Swansea for me !!

nowhere till thursday which will be a kent night out. but wednesday its my sons 4th birthday party so chaos ensues

jon

staying at home til i get a job :frowning:

poole on sunday for a 4 am tipmonday with 200 lambs and then to portsmouth with 100 lambs and a pallet then reload portsmouth with bananas for bolton piece of cake

Earby reload Blackburn. :unamused:

Delivering steel around manchester
and surrounding areas

Tip local, load local, destination lost in the old grey matter. I’ll find out when I get to the despatch office.

Monday go to Maidenhead for a pack and wrap job. Tuesday I will really get some miles under my belt with another pack and wrap job at Luton Airport. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Running out tomorrow to lokeren, delivering waste paper to gent monday morning, then reloading lembeek to the south west of brussels for delivery coventry(or crick-cant remember now) on monday evening. The rest of the week will be spent channel hopping between various points uk to gent :smiley:

So far I’ve got Sunday in Worcester at the Horse Racing for the cameras and then Monday I’m in Lincoln the Leicester for doing mobile phone line of sight work in the little 4x4 :wink:

interview with norbet dessangle so fingers crossed for that

8.30 tip monday at Builder Centre, Derby with a tilt :frowning: then re-load Goole to catch Liverpool ferry to Dublin for tip at Ballydesmond

Nowhere cos the doc gave me a sicknote for 1 week. :frowning:

And its the school holidays :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

scanny77:

thought you had a job :question: @31k a year :unamused: :confused:

nar then im back on line after computer did a worksop(refused to work).so here goes.coors brewery monday,skegvegas tuesday in convoy,filling cellars up for easter,then rest of week doing the same in lincs and south yorks.

Running Sunday for a change ( having Friday off ) leave Magor Brewery after lunch, for a 8am tip at Greene King Brewery Bury St Edmunds on Monday.Its a bulk tank job so if theres a problem with the beer line you can sit there all day.I dont mind that because it means Im not burning diesel !!! Then I take the empty tank back to the brewery Monday / Tuesday.

scanny77:

whats happening with the move ritchie have i missed something.